My Refeed Diary (Male) Please leave recipes and replies help needed!

QPRTOM

Hi guys and girls im currently 6 days into my refeed and this is how its gone, feel free to comment or pass judgement.

Day 1

B: Lipotrim Vanilla

L: GF cooked chicken breast seasoned with paprika cajun and garlic with black pepper with bowl of leaves celery spring onion and toms drizzled with white balsamic and lemon juice

D: Lipotrim Vanilla

Day 2

B: same

L: same as lunch yest

D: tin of tuna made with same salad

Day 3

L: same as yest

D: 7oz Jacket potato same GF chicken and salad all inside the potato, today i got some plain fat free yoghurt mixed it with garlic, mint and chives this was immense and gave to my mum to finish.

Day 4

L: Same GF cooked chicken as always, same salad in a pitta with my special sauce and some onion. IT WAS LIKE A REAL KEBAB YUM

D: didnt have anything was still full from lunch :confused:

Day 5

L: I made steamed chicken with garlic and thyme with 6 new pots and 2 heaped spoons of broccoli sprouts and carrots all steamed. this was lovely followed by some rachels rubharb fat free yoghurt

D: I had my kebab :D

Day 6

B: Same

L: Kebab

D: same as fridays dinner! followed by some of the same yoghurt

All in all im enjoying being back eating i feel i have followed the rules, i loooove the kebabs. Ive used large white pittas twice and wholemeals WW once as i only just got them. I feel like ive put weight on though or is this just down to eating again? Im not weighing until friday though.

Please comment with recipes and help as this is my first refeed.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Did you put on weight?
I've found I tend to put back a weeks weight during the refeed but then I stick (until I start eating lots of takeaway.)

I'm really rubbish at trying to keep the refeed up for more than 4-5 days too.

Back