My Refeed Diary

Gunna-make-it

I know there are a few people who said they are ready to refeed, I went through this last week and still lost 3lbs. I thought I would share my food diary with you :)

Day 1:
Brekkie = LT Shake
Lunch = LT Shake
Dinner = 4oz Baked Fish (Basa) with a little black pepper and a small bowl of salad - lettuce, tomotoes, peppers.

Day 2:
Brekkie = LT Shake
Lunch = 4oz Chicken fried in little water and seasoned with Lime juice and pepper served with 2 heaped tablespoons of cabbage.
Dinner = Small can of Tuna in water with a small bowl of salad.

Day 3: Today I can have some potatoes but as I easily put on weight with carbs I was advised to not introduce until later this week..
Brekkie = LT Shake
Lunch = 4oz Turkey with small bowl of salad dressed with balsamic vinegar.
Dinner = Small can of Tuna and salad.

Day 4:
Brekkie = LT Shake
Lunch = 4oz Chicken with 2 heaped tablespoons of peas
Dinner = Tofu and Salad

Day 5:
Brekkie = LT Shake
Lunch = 6oz Turkey with celery, tomatoes, onion and lettuce
Dinner = 6oz Chicken with roasted green peppers and onion dressed with balsamic vinegar
Pudding = Weight Watchers yoghurt

Day 6:
Brekkie = LT Shake
Lunch = 6oz Chicken and Cabbage
Dinner = Jacket Potato (8oz) with little added milk as cant have butter, Baked Basa.
Pudding = Weight Watchers yoghurt

Day 7: Last Day Refeed!!
Brekkie = I had the Orange Cream Drink from Maint products as I was 1 shake too short!
Lunch = Jacket potato (8oz) with peas!!
Dinner = Turkey (6oz) with Salad dressed with Lemon juice
Pudding = WW yoghurt

I know the information we are given says that we can eat more but believe me, when your stomach is not used to eating, you will find you will get very full very quickly... I was never hungry during refeed and lost 3lbs during last week. I have now started Maint... now my diet looks like this:

Day 1:
Brekkie: Weetabix with skimmed milk
Lunch: Greek Salad
Dinner: Chicken kebabs (I made these from cubed chicken, onion, tomotoes, red peppers and baked in the oven) I served this with brown rice

Day 2
Brekkie: Weetabix
Lunch: Weight Watchers tomotoe and basil soup with 1 slice of WW bread
Dinner - haven't had dinner yet but will be Chicken with cabbage, carrots, sweet potato and a little gravy.

The main things to remember are:
1. Do not add any addittional fat to your diet where not needed
2. Watch the carbs and hidden sugars
3. Stop when you are full :)

Will let you know how I do after my next WI... fingers crossed and GOOD LUCK to all that are going to start refeed - you will love it:D:D:D

Wow sounds fab - you seem to have got it sussed, well done you - look forward to seeing you next WI xx :)

great loss, think i will follow your menu (excluding tuna euk) when i do my refeed. thanks and good luck for your 2nd WI

This is a great menu - for such a fussy person I would eat almost everything on that (just not all at once anymore ;)) Congrats on losing 3lb, that is fab!! Can't wait to go on refeed and maintenance, not because I really miss food but because I know I'll be thin then :)

I'm with you Gemma, refeed to me means I've reached my target and I can't wait!

Thank you for posting your refeed diet as I have no knowledge of refeed at all. It sounds such a lot of food after 3 shakes a day!

Well done for losing another 3lb. Good luck on Maintenance.

x

Back