My return to SS and more determined than ever.

For me I just stopped feeling as hungry. But when I first started I swear it took about 7days to get there. Now it takes about 3days if I come off plan. I did get some ketostix which you can wee on and they are a good indicator. But i keep forgetting to use them as I'm always bursting and can't be faffing with them.

Good afternoon all,

Day 5 nearly completed. Going vibrio plate tonight for 2 sessions as missing boot camp, vibrio is now my substitute. Feel tired today but putting that down to my teething baby who is not sleeping well which means mummy isn't either. Bless him.

I wonder if I am in ketosis yet, my breath is absolutely vile right now! Poor hubby will be avoiding me for a while me thinks.

On a plus side found my hand blender today and had the most refreshing banana shake, lump free, yay! was delicious. Shame about my chicken and mushroom soup, when blending the kitchen work top got more than me, oops! Really not into the soups anyways so probably a blessing in disguise.

Water intake is still pants but working at it. I fuss about making sure my boys are ok and forget about e, guess that's where I went wrong with my weight gain, picking throughout the day.!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Aw hope the little guy is ok and not dribbling too much.

And good luck with the vibrio (altho gotta admit not sure what that is?)

Good morning all, hope everyone is well?

Day 6 today.

Well I woke up in a great mood this morning. Started my day with a non lumpy strawberry shake and black tea and I'm full, don't feel hungry one bit, my tummy was shouting at me all yesterday for food but of course I never gave in, yay! Still one more sleep until my first weigh in, I'm so excited but nervous to.

Silly question I managed 7 pints of water yesterday, was made up with myself. Can you drink to much though, don't want water retention?!

Alison have a look at the below link, should tell you more about the ibuprofen, it's great. 10 mins is equivalent to 45 mins gym work out.

Vibration Plate Fitness & Exercise Machines | Power Plate UK

Baby slept much better thanks, proper mr dribbler, ordering a Sophie the giraffe teether today, read great reviews so fingers crossed it will help.

Xx

Oh yeah Sophie is good. I've noticed other mum's with them.

Ooo they've got those vibrio plate things at the gym. But I only joined Friday. Had
My induction Sunday but she didn't show me how to use it. But it looks good.

Did you enjoy it?

I've been using one since feb and it defo helps with inch loss and toning. The lady where I go measures my inches after every course. Each course is £20 for 16 ten minute sessions. Takes a bit of getting used to but if you have a go I'm sure you will like it. Keep me posted if you try it. Xx

Day 7 and weigh in this evening at 7.30pm. Feel sick like I'm about to have my driving test. I hope I've lost at least 5 lbs. I've been 100% SS and I actually feel great just ashame about my breathe, it's seriously vile and makes me feel sick never mind others, haha!

Just had the mango shake and I must say I am not keen at all, it was sweet but also keeps repeating on me. What did you all think? I'm getting the cookie and cream shake tonight, sounds delicious.

Hope everyone is keeping well xx

Good luck for later xx

How did the WI go?????

Also I've booked myself in for a power plate taster for 9.30 tomorrow morning. Which I'm guessing is the same a vibrio? So wish me luck.

Good morning,

I lost 6 lb, I'm happy with that as I expected less with it being that horrid time of the month. I feel so bloated. Got the new cookie and cream shake, can't wait to try it.

Oh fab, let me know how you get on. I did 20 mins Wednesday evening on the vibro and doing the same tonight. You will love it. X

Congrats on the 6lbs that's awesome. Just had my power plate/vibrio taster for 25mins and was really good. Better than those trx bungee strap things that they gave me on my induction. So might use the vibrio instead of trx.

Well done on the weightloss :) ive got the cookies and cream to try i hope its yummy :) x i will subscribe to your thread i need as much motivation as possible, i am loosing weight to ttc so the less i weigh the better :D x

Day 11.

Hope everyone is well. Still 100% SS here. First day today I've felt a little down, threw up earlier as I had to much fluid in my stomach, felt much better once it had gone. Sorry tmi. Early night tonight me thinks x

This diet can play with our emotions stick some music on and feel good I have up days and down days even when I know why I'm doing this diet I am upset even though I've reduced by 16 whole bags of sugar if they are a pound each I'm down about the journey to go it hits us all keep posting. X

Thank you. My stomach felt like a washing machine and made me feel awful. I feel drained to, I guess my down day had to come and today is that. Hopefully my baby will let mummy have a good nights sleep tonight. Never thought of it like that, 16 whole bags of sugar is amazing Hun, your doing great. Feel like I've been dieting forever and just want my last 2 stone off. Only been since may. I'm so impatient. Xx

Awwww thank you xxxx

Back