My return to SS and more determined than ever.

Good luck hun. Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow and like you said with any luck you'll get a good nights sleep.

2 weeks completed and had my second weigh in this evening. I lost a further 5.5 lbs so now that's a total of 11.5 lbs in just 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for a 2.5 lb loss next week to make it a stone and complete my September challenge. Got my bars today, I got 5 but won't be having more thann1 a day. Do they make a difference in the weight loss?

Hope everyone is well xx

Feeling guilty as had 2 Cambridge bars in one day!! Oh man!! I swear I will never enjoy food again as it just makes me feel guilty x

Hey Dwyer how you getting on? Whenever I go quiet on minimins it invariably means I've fallen off the wagon.

But I realise not everyone is sad like me, with no life and endless spare time to post on here. So just cos you're quiet could mean you're actually out doing stuff.

Either way hope all is well and you're staying strong.

Hi Alison, I'm doing great thanks, still 100% SS and in my 3 rd week. Lost 11.5 lbs in two weeks, so I'm a happy chappy. We are allowed treats now and again hun and your so close to target now to. What have you eaten? I've got a night out October 6th as got some friends from school coming Liverpool for one of the girls birthdays and haven't seen them in ages, so feel I have to meet up and go out and it's my brothers wedding the following weekend. Why does it come at the same time?! Just focused on my goal weight and don't want any interruptions and as it's getting closer I'm getting anxious. You had this before? Hope your well xx

Oh definitely. I know, it's just I struggle to rein myself back in. Which I really need to start practicing as otherwise I'll pile all the weight back on. The only positive is I'm now going to the gym. So hopefully I'll burn off any major damage and I'm also hoping that when I finish CD the exercise will allow me to have the odd treat without feeling guilty about it.

Well done tho on staying 100% I know I'd cracked by week 3. So you're doing really well. I'll be looking forward to your week 3 WI.

Have been going on the vibro plate? What did you think? I'm going back to boot amp Wednesday as my wrist is better and I really miss it, craziness! True what they say about feeling better and more energetic after exercise. How long do you think it will take to loose 1 stone 10 pounds? Xx

Yeah feel like a bit of an idiot on it but it seems to be doing the job.

6 weeks give or take?

Depends how strict you are tho.

Week 3 weigh in was last night a day early and a 2.5lb loss. Happy with this as started the bars And it's also that horrid TOTM and I am super bloated. So I am officailly 1 whole stone lighter within 3 weeks. Going from 12.8 to 11.8 want to see the 10's within the next few weeks, fingers crossed. Hope every one is well xx

That's FANTASTIC well done and keep going :)

Thank you slimming girl, hope your good xx

Week 4 weigh in and a 5 lb weigh loss. Whoop whoop!! All going great. Got 10 pounds until target xx

That's great :) your not far off target now I bet that feels good :) xx

Hi Hun, just found you diary, I really should try looking haha

Wowzers you have done fab !! I bet you are feeling great :) how's the little boys today? Have you managed to get any sleep? X

Thank you :) hubby spoilt me and bought me lots of new clothes over the weekend, (prob me moaning kicked in, ha). so feeling good in my new size 12 jeans. Got my weigh in tonight and don't know what to expect as it ranges each week. My boys are great thank you, full nights sleep last night, yay!

You doing much today? Pj day for me , love them. X

Ahh pj day for me too :) I've had to it smart pjs on ( joggers and a hoody ) though cos we are having an engineer round to sort the tv - bahhhh !!!

Ohh good news about the full nights sleep :) yay !! And double yay for the new clothes - u def deserve em :)

Just having my first shake - choc warm - meh it's bearable i guess :/ ah we'll - it'll all be worth it in the end eh :)

Have a good pj day :) xx

well done dwyer for keeping at it ive been messing around for the weeek, but back to it and day 2 :) feeling good just need to find a way that works for me eeesh :)

Mmmm....I love warm choc shake. My fave is the cranberry bars, delicious. Hope the sky man came early so your not waiting for the door to knock all day. Take care and speak soon x

Back