My return to SS and more determined than ever.

Bah he got here about 4 !! Interrupted my tetra ice cream too !!! Xx

Ooh do ya know, I've never tried the cranberry one, a couple of people have told me they are nice, so I'm gonna try them on weds :) xx

Just had my weigh in and lost another 3 lb and weigh exactly 11 stone now :) Next week I will hopefully see a 10 on the scales. So in 5 weeks a total loss of 22lb. So happy.

Oh no, that's not on, bad tele man, haha!! I only like the mint choc and cranberry bars as I find the others too hard and a battle to eat, full on jaw exercise. X

Woo hoo !!!! Well done bunny hats fab !!! Xx

Dwyer2010 said:
Oh no, that's not on, bad tele man, haha!! I only like the mint choc and cranberry bars as I find the others too hard and a battle to eat, full on jaw exercise. X

Yea I know what you mean about the jaw exercise - some of them are like acting a cardboard box haha !! Xx

Good morning lovely people :)

Not been on in a while. Last Thursday at weigh in I was spot on 11 stone only 7lb from target. Over the moon. Went out Saturday, first night out since may and I drank red wine, gin and tonic and shots. Also had spaghetti. This was a treat as I needed a blow out with the girls. Been 100% SS again since Sunday and been fine. But now thinking of returning o rosemary Conley and bootcamp 3 times a week which I lost 3 stone on before hurting my wrist in August. Worried of coming off SS and even though I will be eating healthily and exercising. Will all the weight I've lst via cd pile on as soon as i start eating again? X

Having once lost all the weight i would say refeed how it advises and slowly build up, i dont know what others would recommend but its what i will do when the time comes :) xx

Ill be honest Hun, I have lost wait on cd before and pulled it back on quickly, I agree that the best was is to follow all the steps

That's what I'm intending to do....( that's if i don't lose my head when I'm all slim and go off the rails in a fit of madness - ill be honest there's a possibility, but I know I'll probably end up back here :/ !!)

I had a full week off and only gained 2 pounds :) Back on it now 100% SS until my 10.4 target then maintaining. Yikes, bring it on. Hope your all keeping well xx

Good evening,

Hope everyone is well and having a lovely weekend so far.

Well you will never guess what. After thinking I had gained weight I had actually lost 1.5 pounds during my break from SS. I used my in laws scales at first which said a gain but when at my CDC for my weigh in on Thursday evening she was pleased to say I had actually lost. Tut tut scales! Goes to show you should use the same set of scales.

Well my CDC has put me on SS plus and all is going well, hoping to go on step 2 as from Thursday as only got 5.5 pound to goal. Came into 2012 as a size 18/20 and now am officially a 12 with loose jeans. The best thing I ever did was wake up may 2nd and look at myself in the mirror and wonder who on earth was staring back at me. Feel like me again.

Xx

Wow your losses are amazing and your so motivated - you'll be at goal in no time!

Xx

After being stepped up to sole source + last week by my CDC as I am near target weight I lost 2.5lb at weigh in tonight. I'm made up as I expected less due to feeling mega bloated. Still awaiting TOM so may be down to that or due to me now eating 1 meal A day. I have been told to up my veg portions this week. Also I am now under 25 BMi, yay!!!

hope everyone is well xx

Well done !! Fab losses hunny xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Well done !! Fab losses hunny xx

That's a great loss, well done

Xx

Thank you :) I'm made up. I know I should be feeling happy to be so close to goal weight but I'm so anxious. I'm doing the steps but I just worry for what the future holds. I think become so obsessed with my weight I could stay on this forever. Crazy I know. I'm going to aim for a few pound lighter than target so my body can adjust as even with the correct steps I'm sure to gain a few pound once eating properly. I've promised myself one treat a week after Cambridge such as a meal out as I have been back at bootcamp for a few weeks now so will be relying on that and healthy eating to maintain. Fingers crossed I can do it.

How are you ladies getting on? Xx

Just want to cry!!! Haven't felt so low in a long time. First time since may when I begun my weight loss journey...I binged, 3 days in a row. Why is this happening now :( I feel so disappointed in myself. Got weigh in tonight and dreading it. Prob back in the 11 stone mark. I am attempting a pole dancing class for fitness tonight, miss my exercise as my bootcamp has been cancelled the past few sessions. Hope everyone is well x

Don't worry hunny,dust yourself off and start again you have done so well.... It's all a learning process....

Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Back