MY REWARD

copog

Silver Member
I lost 6lb this week. :D I feel great, I really wanted to eat on wednesday and im now glad I didnt, logging on here wednesday night really helped me. I just need to focus on the week ahead and take one day at a time:)

WehHey!!! Well done you! Fab result xx

Thank you dd26 nope not far off. Can't come quick enough. It really is the support from this site that keeps a lot of us going. Good luck xx:)

Well done x That's a great weight loss and your target is definitely in sight now xxx

Thank you Nikita xxx:)

I wish I knew how to change my ticker for some reason it wont work I dont know if im doing something wrong :(:confused:

Well done great loss - keep it up and well done for not eating :)

Hope you feel very proud of yourself - you should :)

only 13lbs to go now chick - not long!! :)

Thats a superb loss. Not long left now!!

well done :) you have done great ;)

Thats fab hun! A brill loss and sooooo close to the end :D xx

Well done girl!!! Cant wait till Im there with you. Not long for refeed now... Keep up the good work.

Well done and lucky you for being so close to target. You have done so well on this and should be really proud of yourself for not giving in to food but also for getting as far as you have. Good for you.

Superb result and well deserved. :wee:

Aww thank you all, your support here is fab. It's great to log on here and get a wonderful response. xxx:)

Well done binger thats so encouraging for all of us. You are so close to your goal I think you should treat yourself to something new as a reward!

Leanbeanx:D

Back