My Road To Slim City

Have you put todays meals on cos I've only got 6 days worth :)

Have you put todays meals on cos I've only got 6 days worth :)

Ha no I haven't put todays up yet sorry

I had 2 x weetabix this morning with ss milk for my hex

For lunch I had a ham salad and strawberries, grapes and satsuma afterwards

I just had pasta n sauce since getting in from wi which I made with water so it was free

and I am now having a 2 finger kit kat which has been my only chocolate of the week! :D

Whoop - de - whoop - de - whoop
Bl**dy amazing and blumin' fantastic.

Seen some men lose that amount but never ever seen a woman lose that much before. I agree with Dawn - you totally deserve it!

Don't forget to update all you stats and your sig - be proud and show them off

I have just updated all other than my ticker which I will do in a minute. I am so pleased and it has given me so much confidence and motivation for this week. I can't stop smiling :D

I used to only use Kallo Just boullion stock cubes, but switched to the Knorr stock pots recently, as I was finding it really difficult to get the Kallo cubes, and have to agree they are lovely, maybe that cheeky smile of Marco Pierre-White helps;)

And as for philly light being an HEXA, don't get me started, I have so many uses for it:D

Oh philly in meals is gorgeous and the chicken I did in the week is gorgeous so no doubt it will be on my list for this week too :D

Knorr stock pots are yummy and I never use anything else now.

Michelle,

You shouldn't be surprised...you deserve every blooming pound of that loss!

Your head is really in the right place, you're fully motivated...there's no stopping you hunni!

It's a pleasure to read your diary xxx

Aww thank you Dawn :D
The consultant said to me tonight that I will be after her job next hahaha I can't see that but I have to say I can see me getting to goal that is for sure! I know it is a long way off but I am in for the duration.
A friend said to me that "Success is a journey not a destination" and that is what I keep thinking all of the time now.

I'll definately copy cos I like everything you've eaten. I'll let you know when I'm on "Michelle week" :D

Hahahaha I love it! A Michelle week :D

Just going up for a shower but will be back straight afterwards to post tomorrows menu which includes my homemade lentil and bacon soup so I will write down the instructions for you :)

O M G !!! What a superstar :D

That is such a deserved amazing loss - I am sure in part due to all the exercise that you have done (which will help in other ways too).

Well done and look forward to hearing about next weeks :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Tomorrow's Menu (ee)

Breakfast
Strawberries (ss f) with Muller light strawberry flavoured yoghurt

Dinner
Spaghetti (free)
Bacon (f)
Onions (f)
Mushrooms (f)
Quark (f)

Tea

Homemade Lentil and Bacon Soup

Red Split Lentils (bag of)
Bacon x 6 rashers cut into small pieces
Onions
Carrots
Potatoes (optional but good for your speed foods)
Knorr vegetable stock pot x 2
Salt and pepper

Wash Lentils thouroghly and place in a saucepan, add chopped onions, carrots, potatoes, stock pots, and salt and pepper... Add water just above the level of all ingredients. Leave to boil with lid on for approx 30 mins whilst stirring occasionally. Keep the water topped up to just above the ingredients level and leave to boil for a further 30 mins. The soup is ready when the lentils have turned soft and have changed colour into an orange colour. I eat it like this but you may want to blend.
You can also adapt this to a slow cooker as I have many times before done it in the slow cooker.

Enjoy as this tastes gorgeous :D

I will be having with 57g wholemeal bread (b)

Snacks include strawberries, grapes, satsuma's and melon.

Syns
Aero hot chocolate (5) made with 250ml ss milk
Bag of walkers french fries (5)

Plus 3 - 4 litres of water :D

That sounds good and more importantly easy :D

What about if I just move in with you :)

Could do with another female in my house as 4 males is too much! Come on down to Cornwall ;)

It is really easy to make and I also make a sweet potato and mushroom one which is lovely and my children love it too :) Oh and I make mushroom soup and carrot soup (seperately of course because mushroom and carrot soup doesn't sound a nice combo!) :D

All sounds fab. Hey to even up the numbers abit I'll come and move in too :D

I so want to live in Devon or Cornwall :) one day, I am determined, as I want to live nearer to the sea. We are down in Devon at the end of this month and I can't wait :)

I have just printed off the soup recipe. Must get some lentils and never seen the knorr stock pots but will have a look. Thank you as my soups normally come out tasting bland so I've never bothered again! Sounds lovely.

Heres to another fabby week for you as you so deserve it. You really inspire me to keep going xxxx

Right!

That's it!

Lentil and bacon soup is ON the menu post hols xxx

***Please be warned this thread my contain strong language***

I went to weigh in and I am still in shock as I type this because I lost

11 1/2 lb :talk017:

I can't believe it! I am over the moon :D

You're dam right holy s**t!!! Well done girl, that is fantastic and so deserved. :banana dancer: I feel a little dance is more than deserved for you.

You can so easily get your stone award next week.

Well done again my love, soooooo pleased for you. Now you have become the inspiration xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D

Right!

That's it!

Lentil and bacon soup is ON the menu post hols xxx

It is one of my favourite meals and I havent had to adapt it for sw at all!

All sounds fab. Hey to even up the numbers abit I'll come and move in too :D

I so want to live in Devon or Cornwall :) one day, I am determined, as I want to live nearer to the sea. We are down in Devon at the end of this month and I can't wait :)

I have just printed off the soup recipe. Must get some lentils and never seen the knorr stock pots but will have a look. Thank you as my soups normally come out tasting bland so I've never bothered again! Sounds lovely.

Heres to another fabby week for you as you so deserve it. You really inspire me to keep going xxxx

I was very lucky to be born in asuch a gorgeous part of the country... My Mum is originally from Liverpool but moved down here when she married my Dad who is a Cornish man and she said she would never of raised children anywhere but Cornwall :) The beach is 10 minutes from my house and I go there all the time with my boys :)

You will find the stock pots next to stock cubes in tesco, asda etc the are more of a liquid/jell stock and gorgeous. Marco-Pierre White the chef is on the advert for them and as Ginlin said at the top of the page he has a cheeky little smile in the ad...

You're dam right holy s**t!!! Well done girl, that is fantastic and so deserved. :banana dancer: I feel a little dance is more than deserved for you.

You can so easily get your stone award next week.

Well done again my love, soooooo pleased for you. Now you have become the inspiration xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D

Yay lets do a dance :party0049::party0048:
When I woke up this morning I looked at my husband lying next to me and said "How much did I lose at wi last night!" and he told me "11 1/2lbs why?" and I laughed and said "I thought I had dreamt it because that is a massive loss!" and I did genuinely think this morning that I dreamt it last night :D

I got my 1/2 stone certificate last night and you never know about getting the second one on my second week hahaha I still can't believe it but hey I will go with it :D

Michelle,

You shouldn't be surprised...you deserve every blooming pound of that loss!

Your head is really in the right place, you're fully motivated...there's no stopping you hunni!

It's a pleasure to read your diary xxx

exactly this!! you deserve every half pound of that loss Michelle - you've now motivated me to beat my best loss of 8 pounds in a week!

well done and keep the momentum moving in the same direction you weight loss machine!

Wow! Get you! That is a fantastic loss. Well done! X

exactly this!! you deserve every half pound of that loss Michelle - you've now motivated me to beat my best loss of 8 pounds in a week!

well done and keep the momentum moving in the same direction you weight loss machine!

Thank you I was so shocked last night and on a complete buzz but today after getting over the shock and thinking about it I know that I deserve it as I stuck to the plan every inch of the way :D

You can do it and you WILL do it. I look foward to reading about your progress x

Wow! Get you! That is a fantastic loss. Well done! X

Hey stranger :)

Glad to see you back and thank you! How are you? x

***Please be warned this thread my contain strong language***

Holy fu**ing sh*t!!

I went to weigh in and I am still in shock as I type this because I lost

11 1/2 lb :talk017:

I can't believe it! I am over the moon :D

I am so motivated it is unbelievable and my consultant said she has never seen a loss like that in one week. Everyone got up and cheered for me when the consultant said how much I had lost and they all wanted to know what I had eaten etc

I am on cloud bloody 9 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

'Chelle I am so unbelievably proud and over the moon for you!

Everybody, this is MY protegé and I claim part credit as I've apparently been some sort of inspiration!

This would bring a tear to a glass eye, and Michelle I am late to the party, but absolutely overjoyed for you.

My first SW week was 1lb - I think you shaded that one:cool:

Now I was going to warn you against complacency and SWS (second week syndrome) but that would be ultra-negative - I don't think it will be an issue with you. I just wish I could have been there for that moment.

Proud as punch:)

Steve

Back