My Road To Slim City

Yes it works. Wow look at you. There's a big difference between the photos. I love the one with the half stone award. You look so happy and proud - and so you should. Might have to do a Michelle week soon especially after tdoay :D

Yes it works. Wow look at you. There's a big difference between the photos. I love the one with the half stone award. You look so happy and proud - and so you should. Might have to do a Michelle week soon especially after tdoay :D

After seeing the difference in the photo's I was quite suprised myself as well... I have more in an album on my profile but just wanted to put a few on here :) I was very happy and proud yesterday!
Forget today it's your birthday and your allowed to have a blow out :D

'Chelle I am so unbelievably proud and over the moon for you!

Everybody, this is MY protegé and I claim part credit as I've apparently been some sort of inspiration!

This would bring a tear to a glass eye, and Michelle I am late to the party, but absolutely overjoyed for you.

My first SW week was 1lb - I think you shaded that one:cool:

Now I was going to warn you against complacency and SWS (second week syndrome) but that would be ultra-negative - I don't think it will be an issue with you. I just wish I could have been there for that moment.

Proud as punch:)

Steve

Yes you are allowed to take part credit for my weight loss Steve because you do inspire me more than you realise :D

I have to work extra hard this week with the exercising as well because I know 2nd week is never as good... I want sotw so I am going to try really hard to get it!

Thank you x

Michelle, don't forget to measurments as well - I noticed you haven't put them in youw SW Log. These are motivating for me when I'm not losing big amounts of weight but I can see the inches coming off.

Michelle, don't forget to measurments as well - I noticed you haven't put them in youw SW Log. These are motivating for me when I'm not losing big amounts of weight but I can see the inches coming off.

I have measured now... I measured bust, waist, hips, arms and upper legs... I think thats all I need to measure :)

Woo hoo, get your new sig picture!!!

There is a massive difference in your pics - just wait til you get to target the difference with HUGE.

Have a good weekend my love, I'm planning some body magic this weekend, ready for my wi on Monday lunchtime, I will have a loss, and a decent one, this week. My arse is back in gear and I need to get down the 13's!!!

I'm also going to start my own diary, when I have a minute, instead of butting in on everyone else's. It will give me something to look back over too.

Onwards and downwards for us losers!

xxxxx :D

I had my first ooppss moment today and I am so mad with myself...

We are going away tomorrow morning and will be back Sunday evening. It is my son's 10th birthday and we are taking my son and his friends to a Haven campsite and we are staying in a 8 berth caraven on the site. We will be going swimming, playing golf, in the arcade, on the beach and in the entertainment complex tomorrow evening! It will be great and a fun packed two days for my son and friends... So much better than a party and because one of my best friends owns the caravan the holiday is free so happy days :D
I am however really worried that I will go off plan so today I have been sat down with an a4 pad and pen and I have worked out my whoile weekends meals and I am taking it all with me so I have no reason to go down into the shop or the Burger King on site! Diet coke and water all the way in the entertainment complex as well...

I have been packing and sorting food this afternoon so when I went to pick up my son my husband had a big bag of aero bubbles in the glove box which I saw and I can genuinely say I ate 3 and then suddenly it came across me

I am on a diet!!!

I was so angry with myself because I had completely forgot for that split second :( I have been so busy today and usually I have been thinking about food constantly! I can't believe I did it... At least I stopped after 3 and it could of been ALOT worse :confused:

As soon as I got home I went on to the sw website and looked up Aero Bubbles and for a whole bag it would be 9 1/2 syns so because I ate 3 I am classing it as 5 which I think it over exaggerating but it is better to be on the safe side of caution. 5 syns for 3 :eek: I could of had a Kit Kat or a bag of French Fries for that :sigh:

I will be back in a little while to fill oyt my food diary for the day (including the bloomin Aero Bubbles :( ) and my food diary for the weekend...

Great minds think alike - looks like I'm following you around Jackie :)

I've looked at the photos in your profile thing too and they are amazing. Well done you superstar :D

:D I don't mind :D you are lovely

Michelle now listen here Mrs.... 3 aero bubbles. I mean you didn't eat 3 packets did you ? you at 3 little bubbles. In the scheme of things and with the loss you had last week goodness me you deserve it sweetie. Draw a line under it and move on and stop beating yourself up over it.

To put it into perpective 2 weeks ago when I got fed up I ate 7 choccie bars. Whole ones! :eek: xxxxx

Aww, don't worry Michelle, its so easily done isn't it?

At least its only 5 syns, nothing too major xx

JimofTroy said:
3 aero bubbles = 2 syns.

Been there, done that!

Don't worry. You won't die.

Jimbo! Lovely sympathetic comments as usual hunni!!! :p

:D I don't mind :D you are lovely

Michelle now listen here Mrs.... 3 aero bubbles. I mean you didn't eat 3 packets did you ? you at 3 little bubbles. In the scheme of things and with the loss you had last week goodness me you deserve it sweetie. Draw a line under it and move on and stop beating yourself up over it.

To put it into perpective 2 weeks ago when I got fed up I ate 7 choccie bars. Whole ones! :eek: xxxxx

I know but I couldn't believe I just did it so easily! Old habits die hard I suppose... When I just checked with my oh that the saying was old habits die hard he then replied "old habits need a good wash, if your a nun!" I try not to laugh because it encourages him!! :)

I just know my syns could of gone so much further and tasted so much nicer!

Aww, don't worry Michelle, its so easily done isn't it?

At least its only 5 syns, nothing too major xx

It was just a split second and in they went... Yes thankfully I stopped myself which normally I wouldn't of done so at least that is a positive.

3 aero bubbles = 2 syns.

Been there, done that!

Hi :)
phew 2 syns that is so much better than I thought. That makes me feel less guilty.

I just edited my details on my ticker and on here because they weren't correct... Not sure how I messed that up so much but I did and now it is done :D

Todays food;

Breakfast

Fruit salad including Strawberries, Kiwi, Melon, Pineapple, Grapes and Satsuma

Mullerlight

Dinner

Homemade lentil and bacon soup left over from yesterday

Tea

Mushroom Risotto

made with
Arborio Risotto Rice (f)
Onions (sf)
Mushrooms (sf)
Knorr Stock pot Vegetable (f)
Cheese 28g (a)

with 57g wholemeal bread on the side (b)

Snacks

3 x Aero Bubbles (2 syns)
Fruit
probably a bag of french fries later (5 syns)

7 syns in total so not a bad day at all... Excuse the drama queen in me earlier I just got mad at myself :mad:

I am filling in my meal plans for the weekend whilst I am here because I am away for the weekend with no internet access...

Sat

Breakfast

2 x Weetabix (b), 250ml ss milk (a)

Dinner

Mug Shot and a fruit salad

Tea

Quorn Burgers x 2 (2 syns), Quorn sausages x 2 (2 syns), Beans (f), Mushrooms loads of (sf) new potatoes (f)

Whilst hubby and children have Burger King!

Snacks
Fruit, kit kat

Sunday

Breakfast

Fruit Salad (f) & Mullerlight (f)

Dinner

Jacket Potatos, Beans, Cheese and side salad

Tea

Spaghetti Bolognese made with extra lean minced beef and passata so all free

Snacks

French Fries (5 syns) , Fruit (f) and mullerlight (f)

Hope you all have a great weekend, See you on Sunday evening x

Last edited:
I understand why you're upset about the areo bubbles. It's not the number of syns it's the mindless eating of them that frightened you. We all do it and I think we always will have moments like that. You have nothing to beat yourself up about cos you've done brilliantly. If it was me I'd have finished the packet before it entered my head not to :)

I'm gonna have a go at the soup tomorrow :D

Have a lovely weekend away :)

I had my first ooppss moment today and I am so mad with myself...

We are going away tomorrow morning and will be back Sunday evening. It is my son's 10th birthday and we are taking my son and his friends to a Haven campsite and we are staying in a 8 berth caraven on the site. We will be going swimming, playing golf, in the arcade, on the beach and in the entertainment complex tomorrow evening! It will be great and a fun packed two days for my son and friends... So much better than a party and because one of my best friends owns the caravan the holiday is free so happy days :D
I am however really worried that I will go off plan so today I have been sat down with an a4 pad and pen and I have worked out my whoile weekends meals and I am taking it all with me so I have no reason to go down into the shop or the Burger King on site! Diet coke and water all the way in the entertainment complex as well...

I have been packing and sorting food this afternoon so when I went to pick up my son my husband had a big bag of aero bubbles in the glove box which I saw and I can genuinely say I ate 3 and then suddenly it came across me

I am on a diet!!!

I was so angry with myself because I had completely forgot for that split second :( I have been so busy today and usually I have been thinking about food constantly! I can't believe I did it... At least I stopped after 3 and it could of been ALOT worse :confused:

As soon as I got home I went on to the sw website and looked up Aero Bubbles and for a whole bag it would be 9 1/2 syns so because I ate 3 I am classing it as 5 which I think it over exaggerating but it is better to be on the safe side of caution. 5 syns for 3 :eek: I could of had a Kit Kat or a bag of French Fries for that :sigh:

I will be back in a little while to fill oyt my food diary for the day (including the bloomin Aero Bubbles :( ) and my food diary for the weekend...

YOU ARE SO NOT ON A DIET REMEMBER? - IT'S A HEALTHY PLAN

3 aero bubbles = 2 syns.

Been there, done that!

2 from 15 leaves 13 Michelle. You get the picture? ;)

Can I just mention, as a (fairly) normal male (shut it harem-dwellers) you got lovely legs;)

Also I couldn't help but laught at the falash-bulb-in-the-mirror shot! - we've all got one of them lol.

Carry on, i'm not really here.....

YOU ARE SO NOT ON A DIET REMEMBER? - IT'S A HEALTHY PLAN
I agree with Steve - "Out damn diet, out" to misquote Lady MacBeth - or at least the word should be.

Healthy eating is the way forward and 3 little areo bubbles will not wreck your good work. We've all done it, as JoT said. It's not chocholate with me it's crisps and peanuts. I can eat a whole BIG bag in one foul swoop before I realise I've done it. SO WELL DONE FOR STOPPING AT 3!

Hope you have a great weekend although I can't image anything worse than a bunch of 10 year olds in a caravan. All hell will break lose I suspect! :D

Maximus said:
Can I just mention, as a (fairly) normal male (shut it harem-dwellers) you got lovely legs

OK...

Steve you could NEVER just be 'normal' to us harem dwellers xxx

Back