My Road To Slim City

Hey, Michelle

Something you mentioned earlier, you said you'd stuck 100% to plan and never gone over your syns once in two weeks right?

Now, then. That was similar to what I did. I know it is easier said than done, but start formulating in your head (or write it somewhere privately) a date for when you wouuld like to reach target by sticking to 100%

Like I was, you sound very target-driven and I think this might be a good little motivational tool.

Keep going our kid (I think you're from Liverpudlian stock)

Hiya mini mum, just want to say congratulations been reading your diary looks great. Am i reading your signature riht you lost 11lb in the first week? I'm well shocked and well happy for you x

Hey, Michelle

Something you mentioned earlier, you said you'd stuck 100% to plan and never gone over your syns once in two weeks right?

Now, then. That was similar to what I did. I know it is easier said than done, but start formulating in your head (or write it somewhere privately) a date for when you wouuld like to reach target by sticking to 100%

Like I was, you sound very target-driven and I think this might be a good little motivational tool.

Keep going our kid (I think you're from Liverpudlian stock)

Hi Steve

You did read it correctly :) Yes I have stuck to it 100%!

I was thinking yesterday about when I would like to reach target and I need to be realistic and work it out properly! I do work better when I have a target but also I work better under pressure because I become very driven. If I set this target I know I will do everything in my power to achieve it within the given time :D

I am indeed from Liverpudlian stock... All of my families names start with 'Our' ;)

Sorry I haven't been around your diary lately. I am determined to catch up this evening so I will be visiting in a minute

Michelle x

Hiya mini mum, just want to say congratulations been reading your diary looks great. Am i reading your signature riht you lost 11lb in the first week? I'm well shocked and well happy for you x

Hi Leese,

You are reading my signature correctly :) I was completely shocked as I have NEVER had a loss like that in a week and it has kept me so motivated this week. How are you? Hows your journey going?

Michelle x

Hi Michelle,

Glad things are going so well and lovely to hear your comments. It's such a boost when others notice.

Look forward to hearing about this week.

Gail x

Hi Gail :)

Was great that my cousin noticed and I felt brilliant about it. Oh yes the big (or hopefully not so big) wi tomorrow evening. Watch this space as I am hoping it will be a good one as I have been so good :)

Michelle x

Monday food
Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (b) 250ml ss milk (a)
Dinner
Pasta Bolognese made with
extra lean minced beef
Onions
Mushroom
Tomatoes
Courgettes
Passata
Garlic and herbs
And side salad
Tea
Pasta with bacon, onion, mushroom and 2 tbsp salad cream (4 syns)
Fruit salad
Syns
Salad cream (4) French Fries Crisps (5)
= 10

Tuesday
Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (b) 250ml ss milk (a)
Dinner
Leftovers from yesterdays dinner of spag bol
Fruit Salad
Tea
This was a challenge but I won the challenge :D I was cooking a bbq for family and friends as it was my sons birthday.
1 meat free quarter pounder (2 Syns)
1 Quorn Sausage (1 Syn)
2 x chicken kebabs made with chicken breast, mushrooms, onions and peppers (all free and yummy!)
Salad (lots of)
Homemade potato salad (Jersey Royals (f) spring onions (f) 1 tbsp light mayo (2)
Syns
French fries (5) and 5 from tea time…

Weigh in tomorrow and I really hope I see a loss as I have been brilliant this week and I feel so on track. I said to my friend earlier that I have never felt so comfortable with my food even when I ate all the cr*p… I knew it was bad for me and I would feel guilty after having a binge but now I feel great not only on the outside but the inside too :D :D

Good luck for your WI! I'm sure you'll have a great result! x

Good luck at your WI Michelle not that you need it as you've been fab :D

How fab your cousin noticed. You can seriously tell the difference from that photo of you with puppy and the new one, plus just look at that grin on your face. I really missed your smiley face while you were so busy :)

Its all of you that keep me on track. I don't need to go to group as we have our very own group here and you are all way more supportive than any group I have ever been to :)

Hope you are having a good day xxxx

Its all of you that keep me on track. I don't need to go to group as we have our very own group here and you are all way more supportive than any group I have ever been to :)

Jackie - I sooo agree with you. Only ever been to group once (2 weeks ago with my mum) and the only thing I found it useful for was a fantastic curry recipe.

Everyone on here is so great - whether you are having a good day or bad someone is around to cheer you up or say well done!

Good luck for your WI xxx

Good luck at your WI Michelle not that you need it as you've been fab :D

How fab your cousin noticed. You can seriously tell the difference from that photo of you with puppy and the new one, plus just look at that grin on your face. I really missed your smiley face while you were so busy :)

Hi Jackie,
Oh I really hope I do well tonight... Not been great today but also not been bad (if that makes any sense!) I have been rushing around with the children and work today and I forgot my lunch that I had made when I left the house this morning :mad:
So I went to tesco and picked up 3 bottles of water and 2 of the ready made fruit pots that they have... It had pineapple, melon, mango, grapes and kiwi in it which was lovely but WOW my tongue is stinging after having 2 packs of it today. So all free but not the best thing in the world to eat for your dinner. It leaves me room to have a bag of McCoys bacon crisps when I get back from wi tonight though :D

I will be back on straight after wi to let you all know how I got on

Hope your having a good day x x

Jackie - I sooo agree with you. Only ever been to group once (2 weeks ago with my mum) and the only thing I found it useful for was a fantastic curry recipe.

Everyone on here is so great - whether you are having a good day or bad someone is around to cheer you up or say well done!

Groups are good but you never get to say much as you don't want to talk about yourself constantly but on here you can say what your really feeling and people are genuinely interested in how you are and how well your day/week is going :D

Good luck for weigh in my love, I'm sure you're gonna get your stone award tonight.

xxxxx :D

Ohh I am not going to say a thing SB in case I jinx it :rolleyes:

I can't believe it's weigh day again :eek:

Glad you're back cos we've missed you. Good luck for tonight :)

Hi Tilly,

I know wi has come so quickly this week and I am quite nervous about it but we shall see :scale:

Glad to be back after a manic week... I missed you all too :D

Oh first training session with the personal trainer tomorrow :whacky068: I fear he may kill me ;)

Oh first training session with the personal trainer tomorrow :whacky068: I fear he may kill me ;)

I'm thinking it might be the other way round...:8855:

Hope you get a good result tonight xx

Hi Leese,

You are reading my signature correctly :) I was completely shocked as I have NEVER had a loss like that in a week and it has kept me so motivated this week. How are you? Hows your journey going?

Michelle x

Blimey!! why can't i loose that much?
Honestly struggling today is day three meals at night time isn't a problem dinner time at work is, we have no microwave seeing as they cant be arsed to clean it, salads just dont do anything for me so i dunno! Friends have been saying i should try WW but i dunno very confused right now!

Well done, i'm still in awe over it!! x

To say I am gutted is an understatement :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I gained 1/2 lb. I can not work it out in my head at all and even my consultant went through my food diary that I have written down and she couldn't understand it :sigh:

Now I can honestly say that I have stuck to plan 100% since I started 2 weeks ago and yet a gain?!?

There were 12 people at weigh in tonight (usually about 40) and out of those 12, 11 people put on weight from last week! The one woman that lost wasn't there last week... Now the Mrs Marple in me is thinking;

1. Were the scales wrong last week?
2. Are the scales wrong this week?
3. Is it because we moved rooms this week and the scales were moved on to a carpet from a wooden floor?

I don't know but all I do know is that I have been 100% with this...

Now I have got that negativity out of the way I want to be positive and say I know 11lbs in 2 weeks is AMAZING :D I am pleased with 11lb in 2 weeks it is just the word gain that I didn't want to hear and the word crashed my positivity for a while there at group BUT it has made me want to lose at least 3lb this week. I am going for it on the body magic and I will prove to everyone that I am doing this!

Gutted but still positive about my journey :eek:

Aww Michelle ((hugs)) It will show next week sweetheart. THe only thing other than the scales that I can think of is have you done as much exercise this week? I purely ask as last week you seemed to do tonnes and tonnes ie long long walks etc?

Be strong sweetheart, you are doing brilliantly and it will show next week. Do you do a mix of EE, Green and Red? can't remember.

Loads of love
Jackie
xxxxx

Hi Michelle

What a shocker eh?:eek:

Yet trust me, it isn't - remember my PM last weke warning that this can and often does happen?

I'm not being clever but it happens so often, and yes I had the same thoughts and doubts etc.

Good thing is, you know it will work. I honestly and confidently predict this week was your entire being going into shock after last week - not only that but next week will see you confidently back on track with a good loss.

I've put 3lb on this week - spoilt this evening for me. I wasn't expecting it even after the weekend away! The worst thing I could have done was reduce my target as now I'm withing my original target weight and beating myself up about it.

11lb in two weeks is still fab - moreover you're learning priceless habits for the future. Remember you have to take the good with the bad and there'll be more disappointments on the way - just try not to analyse it too much. Think how much MORE you would have gained if you'd been off plan!

Underline it - and we move on

Steve

First of all I agree with Steve and your body is probably in shock. It will catch up next week.
Secondly - yes blame the carpet. I put mine in the exact same position whenever I weigh myself cos if I move them slightly I can gain or lose loads.
Thirdly would you like to borrow my scales. They don't half make you feel good :8855:

Also, there's more to this than losing weight on the scales. I know we all want that number to go down but how do you feel. Do you feel less lethargic, healthier, more confident. You must be able to see for yourself how far you've come.

Don't beat yourself up cos it does sound strange that everyone had a gain this week. You already know you WILL do this :D

See Tilly words things better than me :)
Shes right

Have you measured yourself? You may have lost in inches. Also Michelle please just look your photo of you with the puppy and this new avatar. You are radiant your face has lost loads and you are so happy :D

Chin up sweetie you can do this and you are doing this xxxxx

Back