My Road To Slim City

I am hoping to chill a bit as my legs and arms are a little sore from yesterdays gym visit :character00115:

"A little sore" - OMG you really are super woman. Mine would be like lead weights after what you did yesterday. Actually I'd probably still be trying to get out of bed :8855:

Well done on lunch :)

Congrats from me too on lunch - and I suspect you have overestimated the syns. Keep this up and you'll overtake all of us!

Attached are the pics of me before the gym, the meal I cooked last night that was yummy and so filling I only had one of the chicken breasts and the other is of my son and I at the weekend... Can you tell he is my son? :D

Attachments

• S7300195-1.jpg
    S7300195-1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 44
  • S7300198.jpg
    S7300198.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 48
  • S7300016.jpg
    S7300016.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 43
Thank you Tilly and Jackie... When I say I hate the pic I don't hate how my body looked and I can tell when looking at that just how much I have lost especially when I look at my wedding pics and it feels great :D

My food diary for the last 2 days has been:

Thursday

I had a RED day

93g wholemeal bread (2 hexb)
2 level tsp I can't believe it's not butter (3 syns)
Fruit Salad
(bacon sarnie yummy!)

Prawn Salad
Satsuma

2 x Chicken Breast (free) Bacon (free)
5 x Laughing cow light traingles (hex a)
served with carrot, swede and brocolli

Grapes and a 2 finger Kit Kat (5 1/2 syns)

Friday

EE Day

2 x weetabix (hexb)
250ml ss milk (hexa)

Jacket potato (free)
prawns (free)
seafood sauce (estimated at 8 syns)
Salad

Low fat super noodles sweet chilli flavour (free)
Ham (free) Onions (free)
Fruit Salad

Grapes
Kit Kat (5 1/2 syns)

feeling great this week... Really positive and I know I am going to complete this journey one step at a time :D

I've just looked at the pic again and he's got your eyes, nose, mouth and chin. You've got your own mini me :)

He definately is a mini me... If you look at photo's of me when I was younger and put it next to one of him it is quite frightening how alike we are!

Here is another one to prove just how alike :D

Attachments

• S7300026.jpg
    S7300026.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 26
Wow! You two are sooo alike!

Sorry to hear you're a bit sore after your session with PT (Piece of Totty lol!) Xxx

So much for body magic... I am here to confess all about my day so far today!
So far I have done absolutely naff all! My arms ache, my legs ache and all from the personal training session or as Dawn like to call it (pt - piece of totty! :D)
I haven't been for a bike ride, I am supposed to be going in town with my children so that my youngest can spend his birthday money and what am I doing? Sat on my backside and this is where I want to stay all day :( I wish I hadn't told him we would go now because I can't let him down! Really wish my hubby was here so I could get him to take him hahaha

Oh well I suppose I really should get off here and get into town! Wish me luck as I hurt ALOT today :)

Pmsl!!!

Aww bless u hunni! I know I shouldn't laugh but you are so funny with your posts!

I think a nice glass of red, hot bath and massage from hubby is in order tonight! Xx

Poor you. It's a good job you've got to go out with your son cos if you keep moving it should get better quicker - actually I don't know what I'm talking about :8855:

But I do know that you're still burning calories from the exercise regime 48 hours later (or something like that). I saw that on the telly whilst I was doing body magic with the remote :D

Last edited:
Picture the scene...

A penguin with a few extra layers waddling through the arctic carrying shopping bags. Now picture the penguin with my face on it and me waddling through town whilst carrying LOADS of shopping bags and not being able to walk properly because my legs are hurting and my arms are hurting even before holding the bags :8855:

Ouch it hurts... I hurt in places that I didnt know even know I had muscles. The body magic this week has been less magical and more body torture but I have enjoyed it and I know they say no pain no gain but hopefully in this scenario it is no pain more losses :D

My food today has been yummy and I have really enjoyed it!

Today has been a GREEN day;

2 x weetabix (hexB)
250ml ss milk (hexA)

Tomato and Herb Mug Shot (free)
Fruit Salad (free)

Schwartz Creamy Garlic Mushrooms sauce packet (5 1/2 syns)
Mushrooms (free)
Onions (free)
Pasta (free)
350ml ss milk (250ml from hexA and 100ml 2 1/2 syns)

This was absolutely gorgeous and I recommend to anyone... I didn't eat it all so the syns are actually over what I used because I only ate half of it as there was ALOT on the plate.

Hope your all having a great weekend x x

waddle waddle waddle :8855: hi Michelle

Bless you. Its been a long long time since I ached like that after exercise. You have done so well sweetie.

That mushroom dish sounds fab but kinda off mushrooms this week :8855:

Have a soak in a warm bath I swear it helps.

Back