My Road To Slim City

Just adjusted it to make it a scaley supermodel penguin with fluffy knickers :D

Attachments

• supermodel penguin 2.jpg
    supermodel penguin 2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 30
:8855: :8855: :8855: hope theres tena lady in those fluffy knickers as I shall need them as I am weeing myself laughing :8855: :8855:

It is ok Jackie... try this link

Try a free sample of TENA Lady Maxi Night - women

I like the scaley one better. It looks a bit glittery and I like a bit of bling :8855:

Tena ladies are definitely required :8855:

How's the muscles today. You might have to redo the pic in a few weeks to show some biceps :D

Ohhh gotta love a bit of bling :D

The muscles are fine today and I have done 2 hours on the wii fit and about 4 hours of ironing :eek: withe the steam turned right up so hopefully I will sweat some calories out :8855:

Has everyone had a good weekend?

Michelle x

It is ok Jackie... try this link

Try a free sample of TENA Lady Maxi Night - women

Ohhh gotta love a bit of bling :D

The muscles are fine today and I have done 2 hours on the wii fit and about 4 hours of ironing :eek: withe the steam turned right up so hopefully I will sweat some calories out :8855:

Has everyone had a good weekend?

Michelle x

:8855:

ironing - definately unlike that one! perhaps we could hire you out to do our ironing for us :8855:

If there was an unlike button I'd have pressed that cos ironing sucks :)

Re the tena ladies - does that mean I don't have to keep going to the loo in the night. Can I wet myself without hubbie knowing :8855:

your posts should come with a giggle warning :8855: honest I cannot tell you how many times you make me smile/giggle.

Just back on and catching up after having 5 days of being a misery guts. Had to stop here to tell you what great legs you have (pic before gym)

*jealous face*

Just quickly popping on because my hubby is due home any minute and he has been away since Thursday so I think I may get some extra body magic in later ;) or is that too much info :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Be back on tomorrow x x

You're not still doing the "body magic" are you :eek:

Mr Boo is gonna be the cook, Mr Pie is gonna be the cleaner and washer, Mr Skinny Dawn is gonna be the ironer (we haven't told Dawn yet) and it looks like Mr Mini Mum is gonna be the body magic king :)
OMG :8855: :8855: you succeed in giving me the giggles on each thread :8855:

Well well we have just stopped for a breather so thought I would come on and say hi:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

No I have been working all day and only just got in... I need to get myself something to eat though as only had fruit all day today. Going to have low fat super noodles now and then steak, veg etc when my hubby gets in from work at 9.30...

I am in an awful mood at the minute as I did exactly what I advise others not too! I got on my scales at home and I really wish I hadn't because they say I have put on a lb what the h**l??? How could that of happened? I have walked for miles and miles this week... Had a training session with the personal trainer... completed 5 hours on teh wii and stuck to the plan 100% including making sure nearly 1/2 of my plate is superfree food :( I am really hoping my scales are wrong because if I go to class on wed evening and it says I put on I may just go Bruce Lee on the scales...

I realise I have been slack in writing down my food diary on here so here is Yesterdays and Todays diary

Yesterday (Sunday)

Easy Extra Day

Breakfast was a little rushed so I had 2 x alpen light bars (b)

Dinner
Mug shot with Fruit Salad. I at ethe fruit salad first so it would fill me up more

Tea
Jacket Potato with 2 laughing cown lights mixed in instead of butter (a) I had the other 3 on the side of the plate, 2 giant mushrooms, Salad consisting of mixed leaves, cucumber, grated carrot, peppers and spring onions, bacon (all fat cut off), Lean ham and beans.

Syns were a kit kat (5 1/2 syns) and a bag of french fries crisps (5)

Today

Easy Extra Day

Not a great day I have to say...

Breakfast consisted of a bowl of fruit

Dinner was grapes and strawberries

Then I got in from work at 5.45 and had a packet of low fat super noodles with grapes afterwards

At 9.30 when my hubby got in from work we had

Steak (all fat cut off), Jersey Royal Potatoes with a sachet of butter buds on top, Carrot and swede (about a 1/3 of the plate) and mushrooms in a garlic and herb sauce (which worked out to be 5 syns :eek:) but it tasted absolutely gorgeous :rolleyes:

I have done alot of body magic in the past few days ie the wii, housework, gardening, tomorrow I am painting and decorating all day so that should burn quite a few calories :D So I really hope my scales are wrong because otherwise my body just isn't reacting so well to the sw plan :(

Did you check your scales against SW the first week you weighed cos they may be different.

You may be reataining water with all the exercise.

Are you eating enough. With all the extra exercise your body may need more food and may have gone into starvation mode.

Or are you eating too much.

I don't know what to say. You certainly deserve a loss cos you are being so good. If you lost weight for positivity you'd definitely lose loads :)

Don't panic yet. Wait till weigh in. Maybe try a few more red days to confuse your body. I don't lose as well on EE but I do like to do them once or week or on days when I'm eating out. It's probably me doing it wrong on EE though.

And don't forget it's only Wednesdays weight that counts :)

Did you check your scales against SW the first week you weighed cos they may be different.

You may be reataining water with all the exercise.

Are you eating enough. With all the extra exercise your body may need more food and may have gone into starvation mode.

Or are you eating too much.

I don't know what to say. You certainly deserve a loss cos you are being so good. If you lost weight for positivity you'd definitely lose loads :)

Don't panic yet. Wait till weigh in. Maybe try a few more red days to confuse your body. I don't lose as well on EE but I do like to do them once or week or on days when I'm eating out. It's probably me doing it wrong on EE though.

And don't forget it's only Wednesdays weight that counts :)

Hi Tilly, I don't actually know if Tilly is your name but that is what I am calling you unless you want me to call you Scales :)

I don't have a clue what it is but I did weigh after eating steak, potatoes, carrot and swede, mushrooms... I didn't have the best day either as eating fruit all day was a bit silly as my body must of held on to it.

I have just been speaking To Jackie on the phone and I feel alot better about it and I will wait until wed to see what it says. I also weighed in my jeans which probably wasn't a good idea because I don't weigh in jeans at group! I am NEVER scale hoping again and my hubby actually hid them from me so I can't do it again :sigh:

I am now planning my meals for tomorrow and I am going to make sure I have a red day because I think you are right when you say about c onfusing my body a little would be good.

Sorry about the negativity and I try to always be positive and I promise not to get on teh scales again until wed at group :D

Well done you for you lunch out. That's superb planning ahead! Also, don't be disheartened by your gain on your own scales. Just ask Gail, serial weigher extraordinaire, how much you cam fluctuate from one time of the day to the next, let alone day to day! Stay positive. You are doing so well! Xx

If I'd known you'd got your jeans on and you'd just eaten I would have said your looking at a loss not a gain.

Glad you spoke to Jackie cos if anyone can get you to put things in pespective she can :)

Whatever your doing is working cos look at the inches you've lost.

It's 5.30 am and I've been up for an hour cos I can't sleep. I think we should be allowed to sleep at work cos I'd find that much easier :D

Have a good day and stay away from the nasty scales :)

Oh Michelle, from a serial weigher, we both know it's a bad idea, but convince ourselves that it helps, well, at least I do:eek:

Good morning miss scale hopper and how are you this morning?

Did you weigh your jeans as suggested? Jeans weigh alot . a good 2lb. Not sure how I know this as my behind is way way tooo fat to wear jeans and I don't have any that fit me 'yet', but I am right and I know they weigh alot.

You also at fruit for 3/4 of the day, giving your body no real fuel to get your metabolism going, you then ate a lovely sensible meal, and then got on the scales :rolleyes: if one wishes to become a serial scale hopper one weighs at their lightest first thing in the morning in the nuddy :p take it from a scale hopper :8855:

I am banning my scales until weigh day, they had the cheek to say I had put on 2lb this morning so I kicked them and walked away from them :8855: but I deserve the 2lb and you don't.

Scale hopping is very tempting, we've all done it, but its now proved the point how badly it can affect how we feel and very very often unecessarily.

Lecture over :p

If your scales at WI don't show a loss this week when your pals all know you've stuck to it 100% we will all come and throw those said scales out the window for you.

I hope you are having a much better day sweetie :Dxxxxx

JackieN said:
You also at fruit for 3/4 of the day, giving your body no real fuel to get your metabolism going,

Is this right, Jackie? I eat a bowl of superspeed fruits for breakfast having been told to have the fruit early in the day as it will boost weightloss. Would I be best sticking to cereal?

Back