My Road To Slim City

Well done Michelle!

I know exactly how you feel about the 200 lbs mark! I didn't manage it on my first stint on SW but when I achieved it this time round I was over the moon. However, it did bring about some life changing thoughts that took me some time to understand, so "be prepared" as they say in the brownies!

Hi all, well today was my first big mess up on the plan but it could of been worse! The lady I look after wanted to go out for fish and chips at lunchtime and so we went to a nice fish and chip restaurant and I had every plan of having a jacket potato... They had NOTHING that would fit into plan and I had chicken nuggets which were homemade using only chicken breast but they obviously had batter on them and I had chips! I only ate a handful of the chips because I can genuinely say my stomach couldn't handle the fat and grease and I felt sick :( I am not having anymore syns today and I will only be eating free food this evening ie yoghurt, grapes and strawberries.

We are taking the children bowling this evening so that should be good fun and a little bit of body magic thrown into the mix as well :D

x x

Hey, you enjoy your bowling Michelle!

It's done now so forget it! Knowing you, you'll soon work it off anyway xx

Had a fantastic few days... Weather has been glorious and we have been out as a family :D Last night we went to play skittles (very much like 10 pin bowling other than the balls are smaller!) then we were playing shuffle puck which was a great workout as well as good fun :)

Today we went to a theme park which was great and we had some great fun. My hubby kept taking pics of me and I don't like having them taken and usually try and hide from them or ask for the good old angled shot which is very flattering BUT I have been looking at them and there are some I actually like that aren't angled and they are nearly full body shots and I have to say that even I can tell I have lost weight in them :D So I am going to post them with this post and I will post a before shot with it first and see if you can tell the difference ;)

I will be back on later to post all menu plans from last few days.

Attachments

• 8520_178020847645_801072645_3801059_5346468_n.jpg
    8520_178020847645_801072645_3801059_5346468_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 24
  • S7300477.jpg
    S7300477.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 28
  • S7300501.jpg
    S7300501.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 825
Great pics Michelle!!!

There's your motivation to keep going hunni xx

Surprised you didn't enjoy the chips Michelle. Last time I had them was December 28th when my mate visited from London. That too, was a Fish & Chip restaurant. They were lovely (he's back again in September - fish & chips every 9 month can't harm me lol)

I weighed 13st 1lb that day (having stayed the same from the prev week) next evening at WI I lost 1.5lb and dropped below 13st for the first time in years!

So fish & chips, for that week at least, were my superspeed lol.

Gosh I'm 2st lighter now!!

All the above courtesy of keeping a diary.

My point being (I knew there was one) F&C occasionally are not the end of the world. Though I did give the roll & butter away;)

Like you I had no other syns that day.

Hi All

I haven't been here for a few days because my son has been poorly and all of my "spare time" has been spent with him as he just wanted his Mum :( I am glad to say that today he has been alot better and the temperature has gone now but the appetite still isn't back just yet!

I have wi in about an hr and I am not too sure about it although I haven't cheated at all and have stuck to about 10 syns every day etc I haven't been filling up on my free foods or have enough super free foods ooppsss so not a great week I don't think but also I know that if it isn't good this evening that it will give me the kick up the backside that I need to get back on it as so far I have been having a pretty easy ride on my journey :)

How is everyone? I will try and get around to your diaries this evening either before or after wi.

Michelle x

I put on a lb :(
It shows that you have to stick to the super free foods and I know where I went wrong plus it was exactly 4 weeks ago that I put on weight before which was also a week after my star week so whether that also has someting to do with it I don't know. I know that I am not disheartened and I will work extra hard this week to get that lb off plus more this week. I am not going to be able to make it to wi next week though as I have purchased tickets to go and see "Tinchy Stryder" with my 15 and 12yr old :D So my goal over the next 2 weeks is... 4lbs :) I WILL do it!!!

Sorry about the gain Michelle - but you attitude for next week is spot on!

You WILL do it! I just know it.

PS How's the pup? Stopped crying now?

Sorry about the gain Michelle - but you attitude for next week is spot on!

You WILL do it! I just know it.

PS How's the pup? Stopped crying now?

Hi Bev :)

Daisy is really, really good now. We put her in her bed at about 11.30 and she whines for about 2 minutes and then lies back on her bed and sleeps until 6.45ish :D We also haven't had any accidents in the house for about a week and she sits and lies down now on command :D:D She is such a clever little pup.

How are you? How is life in sunny Spain?

Just got in from work and last night at wi our consultant told us about syn free cheese scones and all of the ingredients for it were the raffle prize and I won the raffle sooooo when at work today I was trying to think how I can use them in a main meal and I thought long and hard and I have come up with a recipe that has LOADS with it and is only 3.5syns :D (It is enough for 2 days worth)
I am making my own sw version of beef cobbler. It is in the oven now and I really hope it tastes nice as it looked lovely when I put it in the oven. I will post the recipe later and I have also worked out my next 4 days meals which I will post on here later also... I am on track this week and nothing is going to stop me :D

Michelle x

Back