My Road To Slim City

Tea sounds yummy. Can't wait to see the recipe :)

WOW tea was absolutely gorgeous...

SYN FREE CHEESE SCONES

1pk Smash (instant mashed potato)
1 tub Fat free cottage cheese
3 eggs
water (only a splash)
salt and pepper

Mix all of the ingredients together and then add the water to form a dough... This mixture will make 12 scones. Add the scones to a baking sheet, spray with fry light and cook at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.

BEEF COBBLER

I used these scones as a topping for my beef cobbler for tea. I used Extra lean mined beef
Onions,
Mushrooms,
Garden Pea's,
1tbsp gravy granules...

cook it all together in a frying pan with fry light... then add the gravy granules and add to a casserole dish or any overproof dish. Layer the scones on top of the beef layer and you have a gorgeous beef cobbler :D

It was really yummy and I am absolutely full... I only ate 3 of the scones and 1/2 of the meat. I ate it with a side serving of carrots which were yummy as well. It will definately serve more people if you add more gravy :D

Michelle - that tea sounds superb. What size packet of Smash please? I can't actually get it here but I can get instant mash! Plus size of tub of cottage cheese please.

Life in Spain? Hot humid and I'm starting to look forward to Autumn so I can cool down. And the Spanish are even better at moaning about the weather than the Brits - believe it, it's true.

Come on Michelle, lets get our arses back on the horse - I put 2lbs on this week - expected more so can't complain but need to get back in focus and get some losses going on!

Have a good week love xxxx

P.S The receipe for the cobbler sounds lovely I must try that. I made the mushy pea curry sauce and syn free onion bhajis last night - delicious!

x

Hi Tilly,

I am not doing too well :( I have an absyss and the whole side of my face is swollen :( Emergency dentist can't fit me in so have to live on painkillers until tomorrow when I can get to my own dentist... On the plus side I am not eating very much so there won't be a gain this week lol

Daisy is doing really well and is such a good girl :D She has been microchipped this morning and had her final jabs so in two weeks we can take her out for walks :)

Here are some pics my hubby took the other day of her

Attachments

• 286379_10150733087025043_900155042_20008026_1622143_o.jpg
    286379_10150733087025043_900155042_20008026_1622143_o.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 279392_10150733092920043_900155042_20008114_5082220_o.jpg
    279392_10150733092920043_900155042_20008114_5082220_o.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 19
Oh Michelle you poor thing... An absess is not nice. Huge hugs (hugs) . Wow Daisy is really growing already xxxxx

Ooppss that will teach me for not googling a word when I don't know how to spell it lol I obviously got the spelling of absess wrong ;) :D Yeah it is bloody painful and I was crying with it this morning but like I said the plus side is I can't munch out on rubbish because that is what I feel like doing... I always do when I feel like rubbish!

Never noticed you spelt it wrong. I may have spelt it wrong :eek: no idea... bless ya. Have you got some strong painkillers?? Can't believe the dentist didn't see you as really you need antibiotics first before (as a rule theycan deal with it ) :( :( could hubby ring and ask again? Not good enough, bless ya xxxxx

sp = abscess - horrid word to spell and have.

The only pain killers that I found worked was Anadin Liquifast (liquid ibuprofen caplets) - the rest just dulled the pain but the Anadin really killed it!

Hope you are okay and that the dentist can do something tomorrow.

Boy - how Daisy's grown. What sort of dog is she?

Oh Michelle, you poor thing!
I hope you managed to get some sleep, but I doubt it:(
Good luck at the Dentist today x

Bless me dear Miniminners for I have synned :sign0007:
Today has NOT been a good day and I have eaten rubbish all day... I barely ate at the weekend due to my mouth being so sore but oh my I made up for it today.

I ate mini kievs (8), 3 packets of wotsits, 2 coconut crumble biscuits AND a wispa :eek::eek::eek:

I am putting it down to a REALLY bad day that won't happen again but boy did I enjoy every single mouthful of it and I won't lie about it.

The reason I managed to eat today is that I went to the dentist first thing this morning and the drained my abscess, gave my a injection to numb the pain and antibiotics which has relieved all of my pain ahhhhh it feels so much better already :D

So forgive me miniminners but I have synned alot and I promise not to do it again and if I EVER do you have permission to :gen144:

Bless me dear Miniminners for I have synned :sign0007:
Today has NOT been a good day and I have eaten rubbish all day... I barely ate at the weekend due to my mouth being so sore but oh my I made up for it today.

I ate mini kievs (8), 3 packets of wotsits, 2 coconut crumble biscuits AND a wispa :eek::eek::eek:

I am putting it down to a REALLY bad day that won't happen again but boy did I enjoy every single mouthful of it and I won't lie about it.

The reason I managed to eat today is that I went to the dentist first thing this morning and the drained my abscess, gave my a injection to numb the pain and antibiotics which has relieved all of my pain ahhhhh it feels so much better already :D

So forgive me miniminners but I have synned alot and I promise not to do it again and if I EVER do you have permission to :gen144:

Now then!

What's all this here sinning I hear?

I thought that was my domain;) - anyway, I have a theory (most blokes usually do of course) I figure it is the relief of being abcess and therefore pain-free.

Out of sheer relief, you tested it out with some random foods to ensure there was no pain.

Anyway, me being the supportive type and all that, at this point I say those magic words, you know the ones, let's just put a line under it, process it and forget it. Start anew and back wth the programe.

I take my share of the blame as Minimins would not let me post or comment on the site for the past few days! I thught you lot had me banned!

Steve

Back