My Road To Slim City

Bah humbug - sort yourself out first lass!

Well done on the loss - way to go.

Daisy looks amazing - and so BIG now!

Look after yourself chica - I'll be missing as I'm away for 3 days with no internet access so don't even bother looking at mine !! :D

I just feel like I have been all me, me, me on this site lately and I hate being like that. I will be on all of your diaries within the next few days and if nothing else it will give me a bit of time for some escapism :)

She is getting huge now and into more trouble every day lol

Ohhh where are you going? Anywhere nice?

x x

I just feel like I have been all me, me, me on this site lately and I hate being like that. . .
Me is what you need to worry about at the moment chica and your wee lad. so don't panic about us!
Ohhh where are you going? Anywhere nice?
Yes . . . but no!
We own a holiday rental apartment which is on the coast about 30 minutes from where we live, and also look after another one for friends on the same resort.

They both have guests in that are going home tomorrow and sunday so we need to go down and clean and sort them out for new arrivals next week.

Lovely place but it will be hard work cleaning in 30+c temperatures!!

I just feel like I have been all me, me, me on this site lately and I hate being like that. I will be on all of your diaries within the next few days and if nothing else it will give me a bit of time for some escapism :) x x

Err hello, isn't YOUR diary where You talk about YOU!!! :confused: and lets be honest after the ***** you've had who would moan if you went on their diaries and talked about you too, I know I certainly wouldn't my love!

Keep your chin up love and soldier on, we're all right behind ya ;) xxx

Bah humbug - sort yourself out first lass!

Well done on the loss - way to go.

Daisy looks amazing - and so BIG now!

Look after yourself chica - I'll be missing as I'm away for 3 days with no internet access so don't even bother looking at mine !! :D

Of course "It's all about you" cue McFly.... if it was all about me there's be talk;)

it's all good stuff.

Anyway, I'm off to post nonsense on Pommettes diary;)

I vote we all do the same - serves her right for going away and not having internet access lol:cool:

Hi Emma,

I'm so pleased you had such a good loss hunni xx

I love the pics of not so little Daisy! Here's our bundle of joy!

Oops...hope this one works...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110829_073057.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110829_073057.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
Hi Everyone

It seems everytime I come on here lately (which hasn't been too often) that I seem to be apologising because I have been rubbish at getting around to all of your diaries etc and yet here I am again saying

SORRY!!!

I have been well and truly off track for the last two weeks so much so that I feel off the rails, got hit by the train and still kept on eating! I ate KFC, McDonalds, Subway, multiple amounts of Cadburys Boosts, Wispa bars and the list goes on! I have been TERRIBLE! but that is it... I am back on track and I went to wi in last night and god only knows why but I only put on 3.5lbs! How on Earth did I manage that? but needless to say I can't let that happen again.

My son still hasn't had his appointment through from the hospital to go back for further tests and he is still getting the pains, bruises and generally being lethargic. Our puppy Daisy is a bundle of fun who is liking to chew everything at the minute. I have had two great telephone conversations this week... 1 with the wonderful Jackie who is my inspiration and my guide and another phonecall with the lovely Steve who is my slimming God ;)
Also this week has been REALLY manic! I have posted photo's on Facebook of a couple of "Nappy Cakes" that I made as gifts for friends of mine and I had loads of messages asking if I would make them for other people if they paid me (which of course I said yes to!) and so I started up a facebook page for the "Nappy Cake Company" which I have called "BabyCakes" and WOW in 4 days I have 16 orders! I am amazed at how many people want them and my mind has been racing with figures and stock etc etc...

Sooooo how has everyone been? What have your weight loss results been?

Michelle x x

P.S Dawn your Puppy is absolutely gorgeous :D Is she good? Has she howled at night yet?

Hi Michelle - great to have you back.
2 questions. What on earth are Nappy Cakes? What is the link to your facebook page? I've searched and there are so many pages called baby cakes that I don't know which one is you!

Nappy Cakes are gifts for babies that are made entirely of practical gifts! They contain approx 50 nappies, baby wipes, muslin cloths and some have toiletries such as shampoo and baby lotion in and other ones have vests, bibs, hats, scatch mitts and teddies in. They are made up to look like a cake and they look really nice to give as well as being practical :)

^^^ Sorry that sounded like a hard sell but not trying to on here as will get in trouble and can't post link so I have sent you a pm :)

Hiya Michelle,

Not a bad gain, I managed the same, the first week after getting to target, as a result of my extended birthday weekend;)

Now that you have gone back to class, I am sure you will soon lose it x

I'm off to search Facebook for you x

Hiya Michelle,

Not a bad gain, I managed the same, the first week after getting to target, as a result of my extended birthday weekend;)

Now that you have gone back to class, I am sure you will soon lose it x

I'm off to search Facebook for you x

I found BabyCakes via Jackies page...and what can I say, absolutely beautiful, and can't believe what they are made out of x

Hi Lynne,

Accepted your friends request thanks.

I am at work at the minute and getting a sneaky peek on the internet but just popping it say I am in the right frame of mind again and my day is going well. Just had a salad and jacket potato with mozzerella for dinner which was gorgeous :D

Hope your all having a good day x

Hey Michelle
Good to have you back sweetie. :D

Glad you got to talk to 'God' goodness how many people can say that :8855:

The nappy cakes are amazing :D well done you! I find myself constantly thinking of new ones you could make :8855:

Lovely to have you back sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle - WOW. They are absolutley stunning. As I said on your FB page I really hope this goes well for you - and definitely make sure you add lots on for profit as people will pay for it.

Hey Michelle
Good to have you back sweetie. :D

Glad you got to talk to 'God' goodness how many people can say that :8855:

The nappy cakes are amazing :D well done you! I find myself constantly thinking of new ones you could make :8855:

Lovely to have you back sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie :D

Psstttt Don't let Steve see we are calling him a "God" because he will start thinking he is Eros the greek god of sexual love (who was Aprhodite's son) Wow I just suprised myself that I actually must of listened at some point in school :8855::8855:

I have a list as long as my arm on different ones and tonight I am trying out a new one which is also part of my plan for getting back on track :D If I am busy enough it means I won't snack lol

Hiya ;););););););) I'm joining in the secret code :D

PM me too cos I want to see baby cakes :)

Glad you're back and I'm looking forward to lots of yummy recipes from you.

Pm already sent ;););););)

Yummy recipes starting soon hopefully. Just sticking with things i have already made for a minute but when i go shopping at the beginning of next week I will be getting in some different things :D

Michelle - WOW. They are absolutley stunning. As I said on your FB page I really hope this goes well for you - and definitely make sure you add lots on for profit as people will pay for it.

Thank you Pommette :)
I just saw the comment and have replied in a pm on here to you about it x

Back