My Road To Slim City

Attachments

• sticky-chicken.pdf
    108.2 KB · Views: 241
Wow where do I start? Hmmm Oh yes I know...

I have just come home from meeting and I got my first ever Slimmer of the Week and I lost 2 1/2lb yayyyyyyyy :D :D :D

I have been run off my feet with my new venture and tomorrow I am off to see an accountant and set this all up as an official business... I will be the Managing Director, Secretary and general skivvy all rolled in to one. I have had a Managing Director of a baby business/website contact me who wants me to provide them with Baby Cakes to sell on their website :O It has all been really manic and yet I managed to stay on track and on plan 100% :)

Will get on as soon as I possibly can and update you all and when I get two minutes to check in properly with you all x x

Ooh Michelle...how exciting! I'm so pleased its all going so well for you! Xx

Yay - on the loss. Surprised though at the SotW as you had some mega losses early on. But well done on that too!

And a big yippee on the business. It sounds as though you have hit on something really big!

I did get some big losses in the first weeks but you don't qualify for sotw in your first week which was my MASSIVE week. Plus there is a girl that goes to my group who I am great friends with now and she has lost 3 stone in 15 weeks and pulls BIG numbers most weeks. I am really pleased for her as she is doing so well. She is a really big inspiration for myself and others at the group and I know she will get to her target because she is focused and driven :) I don't mind not getting it when I know she is working so hard for her figures.

I tried the Diet Coke chicken and it was DISGUSTING! Needless to say I won't be having that again lol Tonight I am making a 3 bean chilli with boiled rice which is all 100% free :) I am also going to be making something that i was told about at group last night.

Chickpea 'Peanuts'

Drain a tin of Chickpeas out and wash them. Then place on to a baking tray and spray with fry light. Place in the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes until crispy. Take out of the oven and put on one of the following Salt, Pepper, Paprika, or anything else you fancy that is free.

One of the girls at my group has this and she says it tastes exactly like crispy peanuts so it is definately worth a go. She makes them when her and her other half are sat down watching a film and eats them all because they are absolutely free :D I will let you know what they are like but they sound gorgeous x x

Well done on your 2.5lb loss, and SOTW!

Also fab news about your business, I am sure that it is going to be a great success:)

I haven't tried the diet coke chicken, none of my tribe fancy it, so, I won't force it on them now:8855:

Looking forward to finding out about the chickpea 'peanuts'

I am also going to be making something that i was told about at group last night.

Chickpea 'Peanuts'

Drain a tin of Chickpeas out and wash them. Then place on to a baking tray and spray with fry light. Place in the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes until crispy. Take out of the oven and put on one of the following Salt, Pepper, Paprika, or anything else you fancy that is free.

One of the girls at my group has this and she says it tastes exactly like crispy peanuts so it is definately worth a go. She makes them when her and her other half are sat down watching a film and eats them all because they are absolutely free :D I will let you know what they are like but they sound gorgeous x x
You can buy salted roast chickpeas here in Spain in bags in most of the supermarkets. They also put them in the nut mixes - along with roasted sweetcorn. They are fantastic.

Only free on EE & Green though! Not allowed on Red - they have to be sunned! :cry:

Only free on EE & Green though! Not allowed on Red - they have to be sunned! :cry:
Oops - I of course meant synned - just been on Mr Motivators thread and must have got my brain fried in the sun!!!

Hi Shelly Shell;)

Well done on your double of SOTW and potential orders with the new venture. all looking good.

Pleased one of us is doing it right. Im in FLorida and failing badly, but in all fairness, this is my Florida Law and I do so enjoy getting back to target afterwards.

No doubt the next 7 weeks after I get back will be hard work, but that's the price of syn :p

Steve

Good Morning All,

Well I have had a bit of a crappy week so I am here to confess ;) I went out with the girls on Sat night and it is the first time in 2 years that I have had an alcoholic drink! Soooo boy did I end up making up for it... Sambucas the lot were had and I felt rough for the whole weekend which meant I couldn't eat a thing! Now I remember exactly why I haven't drank in the last two years!

Before I went out my husband took a photo of me and I was shocked at the difference when I looked at it last night and I actually posted that photo and another photo of me 2 years ago side by side to comapre in the inspirational photo's section on this board! Even I was shocked at the difference and it has inspired me to go on :D

Attachments

• meeeeeeeee.jpg
    meeeeeeeee.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 8520_178020847645_801072645_3801059_5346468_n.jpg
    8520_178020847645_801072645_3801059_5346468_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 43
Yippeee Michelle - you certainly do look incredibly different. Well done chica - onwards and downwards.

Come back Shell - all is forgiven! Don't disappear on us again.

Hi all,

I am on track although I haven't been able to get up to go and get munchies even though I have wanted to. I had to have the Dr called for me on sat night and the Dr called an ambulance immediately :( The Dr was worried I was having a heart attack which thankfully I am pleased to say it wasn't!
I have however been going down hill ever since sat! I have gone from being a healthy 34yr old to having the body and energy of an 80yr old. Every joint in my body aches, I am getting numbness, headaches and have seen the drs every day! I have had blood tests and the results should be back tomorrow. I have to go see the Dr again this afternoon as I can barely walk today and even typing this is taking me ages because my fingers are seizing up.

The think I may have something called polyartritis caused by Lupus which is a auto immune disorder. It fools your body into thinking that even healthy parts of your body are bad and your immune system attacks the healthy parts (I still have little knowledge on it to be honest and I refuse to google it!)

I am ok mentally just not too good physically and I won't be going to wi tonight as I can't even go out of my house without anyone there to hold on to!

Apparently this can go as quickly as it comes on although if it is Lupus I will always have it... BUT you get attacks of it then it goes dormant for a while.

On the plus side of all this sh*t! I am 100% on track as losing more weight will dramatically help with my joints etc.

I will come back in and check when I can muster up the energy or get someone to type for me.

Love to you all x x

Oh Michelle, that's awful :(

Wise not to Google it, as I did when my Mum had blood tests for it the other week, thankfully in her case it wasn't Lupus, and I truly hope that it is not in your case xxxx

:bighug::bighug:

And there was me thinking that you were super busy making baby cakes x

Back