My Road To Slim City

Hi all,

Firstly and yes I know i am a little scared to do this BUT

"Steve... My name is spelt Chell! Do you see an S in Michelle? ;) hahahaha"

So everyone else ws right Steve!!

No news on the health front I am afraid to say. I went out of teh house for teh first time in a week yesterday and I only popped in to 3 shops in town and I was knackered!

Some fab news on the business front! I haven't stopped and it is going from strength to strength. I am really busy and the orders are coming in thick and fast now. I am planning a craft and gift fair for the 13th Nov which should be fantastic and even with my health problems I know I can still do it. I am determined that if this is something that is staying with me then I can't stop living!

So how is everyone? How have your wi's been going? Anyone looking forward to Christmas yet?

Michelle x

Morning Michelle,

You sound lovely and bubbly in your post, and I am really pleased for you xxx

Well done on the business, I was hoping that you would continue with it, despite your health, as they look amazing!

Morning Michelle,

You sound lovely and bubbly in your post, and I am really pleased for you xxx

Well done on the business, I was hoping that you would continue with it, despite your health, as they look amazing!

I am feeling better in myself now that I have started making nappy cakes again. I have also given up smoking and have been completely smoke free for 9 days :) I haven't even used nicotine patches or anything so I am nicotine free woo hoo!

How are you hun?

Hi MiCHELLE ;)

OMG you've given up smoking???

Bl**dy well done chic!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Best thing you could EVER do hunni and I'm so blooming proud of you! And during one of the stressful times in your life too! I gave up a few years ago and will never go back to it :nono:

Good to hear the nappy business is going so well for you despite everything. Like they say...'Where there's muck, there's brass' lol!

I haven't really thought too much about xmas yet. In fact it was a bit of shock last night when my c said there are only 7 wi's till xmas :eek:

Good to see you hun, take care xxx

Yes yes yes yes yes I've got the Christmas feeling today. That's cos I saw the coca cola advert - holidays are coming. I love that advert :D

Well done on being smoke free. It's hard to give up but you're one tough cookie so if anyone can do it you can :)

Good evening Chell - now that is right isn't it?

Well done on the smoking front. I am giving up too when I get to target . . . maybe that's why I'm stuck :D

Xmas - well we don't really do Xmas in our house. Neither of us is religious, don't have any kids and it has just become one big commercial "sell" imho (yes I know I'm a party pooper). Plus the Spanish don't actually "do" Xmas. To them it is just celebrated as a religious day. They celebrate and exchange their presents at Kings - on 5/6th January.

However, I am looking forward to it as we are going to stay in a hotel for 4 nights again this year. Our house is so cold in the winter and it's a good excuse to be pampered for a few days. It's our annual holiday and our treat to ourselves.

I am feeling better in myself now that I have started making nappy cakes again. I have also given up smoking and have been completely smoke free for 9 days :) I haven't even used nicotine patches or anything so I am nicotine free woo hoo!

How are you hun?

I'm doing ok Michelle, still mudlling along trying to maintain;)

Well done on giving up smoking, particularly whilst being unwell xxx

Hi all,

Firstly and yes I know i am a little scared to do this BUT

"Steve... My name is spelt Chell! Do you see an S in Michelle? ;) hahahaha"

So everyone else ws right Steve!!

No news on the health front I am afraid to say. I went out of teh house for teh first time in a week yesterday and I only popped in to 3 shops in town and I was knackered!

Some fab news on the business front! I haven't stopped and it is going from strength to strength. I am really busy and the orders are coming in thick and fast now. I am planning a craft and gift fair for the 13th Nov which should be fantastic and even with my health problems I know I can still do it. I am determined that if this is something that is staying with me then I can't stop living!

So how is everyone? How have your wi's been going? Anyone looking forward to Christmas yet?

Michelle x

yes, I hear ya Shell - Michelle at work also get Shell so you're in good company. But, in all fairness, when my ex said she found Mr Right, she told me within a few weeks she never realised my full name was Always Fecking Right;)

Don't know what she meant like......

Well done on giving up the weed.

Update;

Went to the hospital yesterday and to be honest I am none the wiser! They have ruled out what is is not which includes Lupus and Rheumatoid but they say it is some kind or ifflamatory artritis but they are not sure which one yet! They say they may never know but they are starting me on the new meds next week which take 3 months to get in to my system but fingers crossed it will be earlier.
I have had a fairly good day today, this morning I was stiff which is every morning now but during the day not too bad :D

One thing I did find out yesterday which was REALLY shocking was that for the last month I have been overdosing every day thanks to the hospital and Dr which gave me the wrong meds to take together! The meds I have been on both contain ibuprofen which I was unaware of but which the Dr and Pharmacist at the hospital should of both been aware of. I was supposed to have a max of 1000mg and they have been making me take 2500mg a day! It is no wonder I have been feeling like cr*p! If the junior Dr didn't pick up on it yesterday I would of still been taking them :(

I am going back to group tomorrow and absolutely dreading how much I have put on with not smoking and no sticking to plan PLUS the steroids I have been on. Oh well back on the horse I get and go again.

Evening Michelle,

Well that's good and bad news hunni. I'm glad its not lupus as I've heard that's particularly unpleasant, but I can understand how frustrating it is to not have a proper diagnosis. I really do hope you get sorted very soon sweetie xxx

I'm shocked at the mixup over your drugs Michelle. Thank goodness it didn't go on for too long xx

And don't you worry about wi! I think you're entitled to cut yourself a little slack hunni!

Take care xxx

Evening Michelle,

Well that's good and bad news hunni. I'm glad its not lupus as I've heard that's particularly unpleasant, but I can understand how frustrating it is to not have a proper diagnosis. I really do hope you get sorted very soon sweetie xxx

I'm shocked at the mixup over your drugs Michelle. Thank goodness it didn't go on for too long xx

And don't you worry about wi! I think you're entitled to cut yourself a little slack hunni!

Take care xxx

Hi Dawn :D

I am not too worried about wi as I am going in knowing I will have put on weight but with the attitude that I KNOW I will lose it again!

Today is a good day and I have managed to get out of the house for a while which felt so good. I had my hair cut and coloured today and that in itself made me feel alot better. I may even take a pic later to show you my new red hair :D

How is everyone? Anything exciting been happening?

x x

Lovin' the hair! Cut & colour.

Thanks girls :D

Just got back from the fateful wi and after not going for 4 weeks and with all my meds/steroids etc I was expecting to put on about 10lbs at least! Well I am shocked that I only put on 3lb! Plus in that time I have been on holiday so woo hoo result...
Back on it and I am aiming to lose that again this week :D

Back