My S&S Diary. (Week 2)

Punkmilitia

Banned
Look at my sig for other weeks and for info about me and S&S!

Day 1
Left: 18 Economy Vanilla's, 28 Banana Bars, 4 Strawberry, 2 Spag Bol, 1 Chicken Soup. Ordered 24 mixed premium shakes and 7 Spag Bols.

10am: I had an economy vanilla so I can start clearing them off for the new premium shakes!

1PM: Economy vanilla shake again to get rid of them. 0_o

3:30: Had a bar, aiming to sort my 4 meals out better so I have them at more "normal" times so I don't miss any in the future.

5:30: I just had to eat something substantial and was reading around the exante forum and they said a chicken kebab without pitta was okay, mine arrived with less chicken then I would have like so I gave in and ate the pitta, was worth it though.

Day 2
Yay, my delivery came, 24 mixed premium shakes, 7 spag bols and they gave me a free curry and pizza wafer too!

9am: Had a Banana shake to see how it fairs for a change - was very nice! reminds me of nesquik a bit, will try and push myself to have 2 economy vanillas later.

12am: phew! got rid of another economy vanilla!

3pm: I had a chocolate meal replacement bar from tesco which the people on the exante forums say are allowed, it was twice the size of the S&S one and half the price, sadly it was 220 calories though but that shouldn't matter too much. tasted quite okay, reminds me of cereal bars though...

7pm: Made a spag bol in the saucepan instead of microwaving for a change. also added mushrooms and some peppers, tasted okay but looked smaller than my microwaved spags for some reason.

Day 3
10am: Had a chocolate shake, it was very nice! I have to learn to shake more so I don't get left with so many bits though!

1pm: Drank an economy Vanilla.

3pm: Had another tesco bar.

6pm: Had a small amount of the free curry wafer - it was weird... tasted a bit like chip shop curry sauce but I got fed up with it quite quickly..

Day 4
10am: Vanilla shake (premium) was okay, I think it will grow on me.

3pm: Had a bar.

6:30pm: Made a steak salad with all the stuff i'm allowed, tasted amazing!

Day 5
9.30: had an economy vanilla, going to try and not eat a bar a day now if I can because I think it slows down weight loss.

5pm: Strawberry shake.

9pm: Chocolate shake.

Day 6
8am: economy vanilla shake.

4pm: Salad i'm allowed and some chicken (needed some protein)

9pm: Banana Shake.

Day 7
10am: Economy vanilla.

8pm: Had a chocolate shake!

Sure there was something else, but forgot what it was!!

I have lost: 9bs this week!

Last edited:
As long as it's protein only with no sauce should be ok. Sounds rather nicer than economy vanilla shakes. Think you should have 2 tomorrow as a penance :). Just make sure it's not the start of the slippery slope because unfortunately that's what some people find happens when they break the diet.

BordersGirl said:
As long as it's protein only with no sauce should be ok. Sounds rather nicer than economy vanilla shakes. Think you should have 2 tomorrow as a penance :). Just make sure it's not the start of the slippery slope because unfortunately that's what some people find happens when they break the diet.

I will try to have two vanillas tomorrow, I hope I don't go off track!

Just arrived and there were only 10-12 small chunks so gave in and ate the Pitta too :(

Sent from my Blade using MiniMins

Oh dear !!!never mind don't beat yourself up about it just carry on with the diet~ I don't know how many carbs are in the pitta wouldnt thought it would be that high~ make sure you keep drinking lots of water that will help too :)

Oh dear !!!never mind don't beat yourself up about it just carry on with the diet~ I don't know how many carbs are in the pitta wouldnt thought it would be that high~ make sure you keep drinking lots of water that will help too :)

I think it was worth it though.. because today I tried one of my old favorite fizzy drinks (Coke Zero) and spat it out because it tasted aweful now so I know I will go to squash after this, just wanted to see if I still liked kebabs and I do :8855:

Looks like you're getting rid of the economy vanillas day by day :). I use a shaker with a metal ball in it and don't tend to end up with 'bits' if I use 300ml water or more. I usually add a little psyllium husk to thicken them up a bit. I think the extra calories would put me off the Tesco bars but I do have the Atkins daybreak bars occasionally (149 calories and very low carbs) that also remind me of a cereal bar (but then that's what they are!). Not supposed to be a meal replacement tho.

I really want to try the tesco and biggest loser bars but can't find them around here. I was searching for them on ebay and that's how I stumbled across S&S :p

How are you doing today?

Looks like you're getting rid of the economy vanillas day by day :). I use a shaker with a metal ball in it and don't tend to end up with 'bits' if I use 300ml water or more. I usually add a little psyllium husk to thicken them up a bit. I think the extra calories would put me off the Tesco bars but I do have the Atkins daybreak bars occasionally (149 calories and very low carbs) that also remind me of a cereal bar (but then that's what they are!). Not supposed to be a meal replacement tho.

If it's not to be a meal replacement you probably shouldn't have it. x_x yeah, the vanilla's are taking ages but they should go if I keep eating them daily. :3

I really want to try the tesco and biggest loser bars but can't find them around here. I was searching for them on ebay and that's how I stumbled across S&S :p

How are you doing today?

It went well today, thanks for asking!
I had another tesco bar earlier (raspberry) and it was quite nice but prefer the chocolate! almost half a week over already.. blimey..

Still 2 days to go and you look like you've lost 2lbs already. You won't get huge losses every week but they will balance out if you stick to it. Wasn't the kebab this week too?

Still 2 days to go and you look like you've lost 2lbs already. You won't get huge losses every week but they will balance out if you stick to it. Wasn't the kebab this week too?

Your right! I forgot about that and I did eat the pitta so i'm okay if it's not a huge loss, I think the bars may have also been why I didn't lose too much too, I'm going to try and cut down on them if I can.

Another thing is I am going to the gym often this week so I could have gained muscle too, fingers crossed! :8855:

I've heard that about the bars but I've had one every single day since I started and some weeks I've had good losses and some weeks I haven't so who knows. I enjoy the bars so will keep having them. :)

I've heard that about the bars but I've had one every single day since I started and some weeks I've had good losses and some weeks I haven't so who knows. I enjoy the bars so will keep having them. :)

Hmm, if they help you through it then there's nothing wrong with them and i'm not too sure on their effect's yet, might have one today, xD!

Lost 9lb's and it's week 3 now!

Back