My Saviour!

purplekylie22

I have given up Coca cola sooo many times and I always end up drinking it again... Well this time... I have discovered Pepsi Max Cherry and it has only 12 calories in an entire 2 liter bottle, its the best thing ever for me Im in love with it :D AND it doesnt make me feel guilty Woo Hoo

purplekylie22 said:
I have given up Coca cola sooo many times and I always end up drinking it again... Well this time... I have discovered Pepsi Max Cherry and it has only 12 calories in an entire 2 liter bottle, its the best thing ever for me Im in love with it :D AND it doesnt make me feel guilty Woo Hoo

It's lovely isn't it! We found it a couple of weeks ago. I found that when I treated myself to full fat cherry coke at the weekend I didn't like it & tipped I away half way through x

i used to drink diet coke occasionally now i am addicted to it. it cant be doing me any good but it just seems to hard to give it up as well as diet.

I LOVE Diet coke and Pepsi Max, I often think I should give it up but I don't drink tea or coffee so why not!

Haven't seen the Cherry Pepsi Max, i'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I LOVE Diet coke and Pepsi Max, I often think I should give it up but I don't drink tea or coffee so why not!

They had it in asda last week for £1 a bottle. its up to 2 for £3 now

I don't drink tea or coffee too & probably don't drink even 2 litres a week whereas my hubby probably drinks that a day. Have to say I'm quite looking forward to having more water as I'm back at work tomorrow & working in a call centre I drink a lot!

Hi My names Kirsty and im a diet coke addict :S x

It's very true though I must drink 6-8l a week I reckon it's bc I don't drink juices anymore and when I go out its always diet coke - its that or water !! X

i used to drink loads of water. i am not sure what happened but now i am a diet coke addict.

Yuck soda lol! X

Tomatoes - fresh ones anyway maybe?! X

At home I don't drink so much - i drink at lot of squash and water but I drink probably 2-3 cans a day when I am at work..... its like a fix, i need it to get through the day ....lol

SarahB said:

I'm with you there I don't drink tea or coffee or much wine, beer or spirits either so for me it's diet coke or water...

Mizkirsty said:
It's very true though I must drink 6-8l a week I reckon it's bc I don't drink juices anymore and when I go out its always diet coke - its that or water !! X

I don't think I drink that in two years Kirsty!! I do to hate the stuff but give me cold water any day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Or like Lexie I love lime and soda :)
Oh the high life I live :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol - it has to be the proper diet coke I can't drink asda or tesco own lol - I'm fussy! Lol x

Mizkirsty said:
Lol - it has to be the proper diet coke I can't drink asda or tesco own lol - I'm fussy! Lol x

Me to and I like mine in a glass bottle when we are out not from the tap :)

Back