My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

I'm doing the shred today too! We can spur each other on :) I never even got passed level 1 last year, always got to day 9 then wouldn't do it for 5 days and start again!

0.5 is a loss at least love! I got STS which I'm happy with as I've eaten so much chocolate this week. I deserve a gain to be fair!

I'll have a look over your food on the laptop and see if I can see anything that doesn't look right.

Well done! A loss is a loss! Xx

I do find it pretty boring after a while which is usually the reason why I give up. What day of the shred are you on? I think one of my problems may be that Im eating too much of the same thing, like for dinner I think I need to try to eat different things so my body just doesn't get used to salad! Yeah a loss is a loss, even if i lose 0.5 a week from now till my hols in july that will be the 2 stone off i think (if my maths is right)!

Thanks Jo :) Im feeling strangely positive to be honest. Going to do 100% EE this week then may try a mix of red and green the week after that, I think I still need to find the right plan for me
Friday 18th Jan

Breakfast-2 quorn sausages (2 syns), fried egg (2 syns for oil-my fry lite has ran out i need to get some tomorrow), dry fried mushrooms and cherry toms
Nectarine
Green Tea (0.5 syn for tsp honey)

Dinner-Jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEXa) and a huge salad of lettuce, cucumber, peppers and celery
Pear
Glass of water, glass of sugar free squash

Special K bar (HEXb) and green tea (0.5 syn for honey)

Tea-grilled chicken with tomato and pepper salsa (2 syns for oil) with broccoli, green beans, peas, peppers and sweetcorn

Syns-7

Good evening - uts good to see ur feeling positive for the next week. I WI 2moro, not sure how I have done, been on plan 100% but I feel fat & bloated, have also been craving sweet stuff all week. I dont get TOTM now do to a change in pill so I dont actually know when this would be but going by the cravings I think this would be it!!!!

Just off to see what I can snack on. Dont wanto move though as I am freezing and all wrapped up!!!

Have a good night xx

where about are you? I am in aberdeen and we had 1 flash lightening & 1 rumble thunder on way home from work. Still no snow though. If it going to come want it to come and go by monday!!!

Does anyone know if you can have pittas and wraps as HEXb instead of bread? I hate eating bread it makes me so bloated but love pittas and tortilla wraps, the only ones I have looked up are quite high in syns though?

I think u can hav wholemeal pitta as a hex but not wraps :( they do ww wraps that r only 5 syns

You used to be allowed coop and asda wholemeal pittas but not sure if they've changed it with the new books. Not wraps tho, xx

Back