My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Rather good day today, EE again.

Breakfast-bran flakes (hexb) and banana

Dinner-3 egg omelette with mushrooms tomatoes artichokes and cheese (hexa) (1 for sauce)
Nectarine and kiwi fruit
Fun size choc bar (4)

Tea-asian salmon (1) with stuffed peppers cous cous and salad
WW jaffa cake bar (4)

Syns-10

Well done you!!!
:)

Well done Chloe! That's two weeks in a row :)
Enjoy the graduation and fizz x

I know yeyyyyyy! 2 weeks in a row is marvellous for me haha!
Just thought id share some pics of graduation yesterday :)

image-596715089.jpg
Me and my brother

image-2672630784.jpg
Me and mum

image-3567933362.jpg
Mum, dad, brother and me

image-2575441613.jpg
All my family, brother and cousin are the graduates

Pics are lovely:) you look great, and dress is v pretty :)

Yeah u look great Hun and well done on the 2 consecutive weeks weight loss! It spurs u on doesn't it!! :) x

Had a FANTASTIC day today, not food wise but just amazing! My family are huge rugby league fans, iv been supporting my local team (Hull FC) for over 10 years and today we got through to the cup final, absolutely amazing!!

First day on detox tomorrow, the plan is an egg white omelette for breakfast, grated carrot and cannellini bean salad for lunch and salmon with steamed broccoli and kale for tea. Ill let you all know how it goes tomorrow!

2 Pounds is great! My cat weighs 1 pound so you've lost two kittens of you! :p

Day 1 of my detox has gone well, its strange not counting things and having little treats and not counting the syns but ah well!
Breakfast was a 3 egg omelette with spinach, peppers and tomatoes.
Dinner was spinach leaves, peppers, grated carrot, avocado, red grapes and feta.
Tea was salmon with streamed broccoli, green beans, kale and chickpea salad.

So im on day 3 of detox, doing ok, getting abit of a headache but ok! Trying to do some exercise everyday.
Todays iv had a homemade berry smoothie for breakfast which was yum, followed by a handful of mixed nuts.
Dinner has been bulgar wheat salad with tuma and tea is going to be grilled pork chop with steamed greens.
I probably shouldnt really be posting in here whilst doing this but i still need support and still wanna keep in touch with you all :)!

You're doing really well Chloe :)
I'm sitting in another room while my family eat Chinese!!!
Not even a prawn cracker!!!

How's the detox lovely?:)

Well i lost 3lb first week im in to my second week now but feel like im losing my way abit. In terms of a 'diet' it is so much better than sw as you don't have to count anything or think i cant have this because iv had this, however because i arent counting things im going off track a little bit. I go on holiday next tuesday and i feel like im already in holiday mode really.
When i come back i really need to have a serious think about things. My target is still doable (2 stone off by christmas) however if i keep doing things half heartedly like i am doing then im never going to get there.

Hi thank you :) i definitely will be thinking about it and tackling it when i get back off my holidays. Im trying holiday clothes on now and i feel so miserable and in a way im literally dreading going on holiday cos im going to feel so self conscious. To be honest its not my actual body in bothered about its just my arms. To say im overweight i have a fairly flat stomach, all my weight goes to my thighs and arms. I just feel so self conscious about my bingo wings but theres no escaping strappy tops on holiday is there! But i guess we all have our one thing we really hate about ourselves and mine is my arms. When i get back i am most definitely getting back on it though!

Hey Chloe
It is so easy to get demotivated but just remember how well you have done lately- if you make better choices during the holiday you will be fine and get away with a STS or mini gain. I'm sure once you've been so focussed on something it changes your choices without thinking. If you choose on holiday when to have cheeky treats - then other times make jacket potato or salad choices - you'll be fine:)

Stay strong and focussed :) we are all here too :)

Back