My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Ok Im losing motivation SO much! I think its just because its my first week back at uni and ive been really busy. Been ok today but had mexican takeaway tonight with the girls :( Hoping its not too bad though as been really good all day. Got my appointment with the nurse tomorrow about my implant so will see how that goes. Hope everyones doing ok x

Well Done Hun! I just do mainly green days as I love pasta, rice and potatoes and I like Quorn so substitute meat for that! X

Well done on your loss love :) EE doesn't work so well for me either, I think that's the one ill use as a maintenance plan once I (if ever) hit target! Xx

Hi, popping into subscribe - always looking for other ideas for red day meals
Hi :) how are you? Im still getting my head around red days but Im going to try more this week. Iv just bought myself some turnip and swede to have instead of potatoes on red days

4th Feb-Green day. Been a rather off day today, feeling crap Im full of cold and so tired.

Brekkie-Bran flakes and banana

Snack-FF yog, grapes, egg on toast (got really peckish!)

Dinner-chicken salad sandwich from the canteen and a kinda bueno, oh no let myself down here (22 syns arhhhh!)

Tea-jacket potato with beans and cheese

Oh im feeling so poo. Absolutely full of cold and havnt had time to recover because I've been busy with uni and on placement. Not been eating much really as I've been feeling so crap, but been sticking to plan about 80%.
Yesterday I had cereal (HEXb) and fruit for breakfast, pasta with tomatoes and olives (1 syn) for dinner and tea was a tin of tomato soup (8 syns) and toast (2HEXb)
Not that bad really but definitely not enough superfree or 100% SW. Was just feeling so ill yesterday that I couldnt really be bothered to cook anything! Todays my last day at uni, I have thursdays and fridays off and then the weekend so hopefully I can fully recover and get back on it

Don't worry love! Cals wise that sounds really low, sometimes I won't do SW properly but I always keep check of my cal intake when I go off and you should be fine! Xx

Ah god! I couldn't resist it! I think totm is approaching as I'm craving chocolate and red meat so much! X

I have resisted haha woo! But im thinking im gunna leave it on my side in my room and have it as a treat at weekend, this is how sad my life has got that i am now saving a chocolate bar as a treat haha!

Weds 6th feb-green day
Breakfast-cereal (HEXb) and banana

Dinner-beans on toast (HEXb) with a fried egg

Tea-Pasta with salmon (6 syns i used my hexs) and veg (carrots, green beans, sweetcorn, peas)
Yogurt bar (6 syns)

Syns-12

Well done Chloe! X

Well done C xx

Back