My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Hmm I find packed lunched quite hard, I usually buy a joint of gammon and make a big ham with it on sundays then I can make big ham salads with some SW coleslaw and beetroot. Which once you've bought the big joint it lasts all week, or some rolls (you could use both your hexB's on this so it keeps you nice and full with some celery and carrot sticks to munch on too? You could always make a frittata the night before and take some cold? Its good hot or cold?

I'm doing my first full green week starting tomorrow, was supposed to start yesterday but I rebelled against SW yesterday and today after my crap 2 weeks of no losses.. hehe. Hope you had a nice weekend? I'm pulling my finger out and getting back to uni tomorrow, I've been so crap with attendence but feel like I'm wasting the opportunity now and what I worked so hard for to get in, so time to stop being a silly poo and go back! I get some marks back tomorrow to! eek! xx

I ended up having a tuna salad haha, red isnt going well for me i dont think, just cant think of things to eat i much prefer green days! yeah get yourself to uni, its too much time and money to be wasted!

11th feb-red day

Breakfast-toast (HEXb) and butter (2)

Dinner-tuna salad with green beans, peppers and tomatoes
cereal bar (2HEXb)

Tea-sausage casserole (5) with green beans, carrots, cabbage, brocolli and peas

Got a feeling this week is not going to be a good one!
Syns-8

Last edited:
That's ok! Hmm I agree that red days are harder if you're out the house at lunchtime. I'm usually at home which is probably why I find it easier as pretty much all my lectures are 9-11. I went in! Yay! Go me! Haha! Gonna be a good girl this week and get back to it! Had my placement today, total waste of time was only in 1 lesson then sat in the office and did some of my own work! Oh well, at least it means I didn't have to do it at home!

Got some marks back today, a group poster and individual reflection on the module so far.. Got 64 for the poster and 66 for my work, so pretty happy with that, as I thought it was awful!

I think my problem is, I know even if I don't go to Uni I'll still get either a high 2:1 or a first so I'm being lazy! Xx

I just find red days so difficult at lunch times, teas are fine but during the day i struggle. Im starving now aswell but having a yogurt and trying to look past it. I think it might be back to red and green day alternates for me. Yeyyyy well done, I got some marks back today aswell, 67 and 74 so a high 2:1 and a first :) i know what you mean about placements, i go on a wednesday and sometimes im just like uhhhhh why am i even here!

Oh my! That is some absolutely fantastic marks there :) well done you!

I used to get like that with red days but now I get really full off them. Can you make some soup and put it in a flask? That would be filling? With a nice meat and salad roll too xx

So woken up to a lovely saturday morning today. I was meant to go to zumba today but slept in and woke up with horrific totm pains so im going tomorrow afternoon instead. Me and the BF are having a lazy morning today (even though its the afternoon already haha) and then we're going on a long walk later on along the coast, so thats a tiny bit of exercise i suppose haha. How is everyone spending their weekend?

Aww that sounds canny! I really want to try zumba! But wanna go with a group.. We're going to town soon to go to the pics (we live in a Newcastle suburb) and beach tomorrow for a big walk :)

Have a nice weekend x

Ok so after my BF visiting me at uni and been here since Wednesday he has now left me to go home :( which means back on plan properly! Green day today, so far I've had:

Breakfast-cereal (HEXb) with banana and blueberries
Green tea

Dinner-omelette with mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and cheese (HEXa) (1 syn for tomato sauce)
Small slice of homemade cake, saying 5 syns?
2 chocs-6 syns

Tea is going to be-Homemade cajun bean burgers with SW chips and salad

Syns-12

Not had my 2nd HEXb today so might have 1 alpen light bar later on after tea

Feeling rather positive about today, did zumba this morning which wasnt very strenuous actually but going to another class on wednesday which hopefully will be better. Green day today
Mon 18th Feb

Breakfast-scrambled egg on toast (HEXb) with dry fry mushrooms
Banana

Dinner-cous cous (1.5) with peppers, tomatoes and olives (1)
Skips-(5, couldnt resist :( )

Tea-homemade veg chilli with kidney and butter beans, peppers, onions, tomatoes, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans (wow thats alot writing it out!) with rice
Homemade cake (6)

Syns-13.5, rather high today :/

so tired today and generally feeling blahhh :/ just feel like i want to go curl in bed now and not wake up until morning but have cheer practice tonight until 9 so if i go to bed i know i wont end up getting up and going! red day today is going well so far, had quite alot of superfree today aswell, will update full diary later on :)

:)Hi Chloe,

Just been reading up on your diary - and i found that my weight loss was slow with extra easy and when i started doing mostly red
days this picked up again (nothing to do with the implant).

Re red days - my dinner whilst at work was mostly tuna salads or when i didnt have time to prepare anything it was Bernard Matthews
roast turkey chunks - plain and tikka flavour - both are free !!

Persevere until you find what plan fits in with your body/lifestyle - :) x

:)Hi Chloe,

Just been reading up on your diary - and i found that my weight loss was slow with extra easy and when i started doing mostly red
days this picked up again (nothing to do with the implant).

Re red days - my dinner whilst at work was mostly tuna salads or when i didnt have time to prepare anything it was Bernard Matthews
roast turkey chunks - plain and tikka flavour - both are free !!

Persevere until you find what plan fits in with your body/lifestyle - :) x

Heyyyy :) yeah ee just doesnt seem to work with me at all, im sticking with alternate red and green days for the time being. Its coming off slowly but at least its coming off!

Early night for me as im feeling crap and homesick today :( managed to stick to plan, red day today

Tues 19th Feb

Breakfast-cereal (HEXb) with bananas and blueberries

Snack: Alpen light bar (3) apple

Dinner: tuna steak and stir fry veg (1 for honey)
Home made cake (5, finally the cake is finished!)

Tea: Toast and one scrambled egg with mushrooms and tomatoes before cheerleading practice, got back at half 9 starving so had salmon and veg

Syns-9

Well Done Hun there's prob been a few times when you've wanted to throw it all in but it'll be worth it in the long run!
Your doing great xx

That's ok! Hmm I agree that red days are harder if you're out the house at lunchtime. I'm usually at home which is probably why I find it easier as pretty much all my lectures are 9-11. I went in! Yay! Go me! Haha! Gonna be a good girl this week and get back to it! Had my placement today, total waste of time was only in 1 lesson then sat in the office and did some of my own work! Oh well, at least it means I didn't have to do it at home!

Got some marks back today, a group poster and individual reflection on the module so far.. Got 64 for the poster and 66 for my work, so pretty happy with that, as I thought it was awful!

I think my problem is, I know even if I don't go to Uni I'll still get either a high 2:1 or a first so I'm being lazy! Xx

What course are you doing xxx

Back