My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

I do joint honours in childhood studies and early years, which sound like the same thing but they're really different. Trying to become a child psychotherapist, and have another whopping 7 years to go! Agh!

Well Done Hun there's prob been a few times when you've wanted to throw it all in but it'll be worth it in the long run!
Your doing great xx

thank you tilly, its nice to get some motivation on here rather than feeling like your doing it on your own all the time!

Wednesday 20th Feb-red day

Brekkie-cereal (HEXb) with ff yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and grapes

Alpen bar-(3 syns)

Dinner-prawn salad with toms, peppers, cucumber, onion and pasta (2HEXb) (3 for mayo)

Snack-cooked chicken, toms and feta cheese (HEXa)

Tea-oven cooked chicken with veg bake

Syns-6

Oh my god i went to THE BEST zumba class last night, the best one iv found so far i think, definitely going to be a regular thing on a wednesday. They do one on a thursday night too which i cant make every week but will be going to every other week as well. Going home today YEYYYYY! Decided yesterday I need a weekend at home, really hoping to see a loss in morning

Seems like I'm talking to myself these days on my diary but ill carry on going! Green day today, not much food in need to go shopping. WI tomorrow not feeling very optimistic about it!

Breakfast-cereal (hexb) with yogurt blueberries grapes and strawberries (2 syns for honey)

Dinner-sw fry up without the meat! Basically bean egg mushrooms and toms!

Tea-stir fry chicken (2hexb) with rice and veg
Glass of wine (6 syns)

Syns-8

Your not alone I'm here!
Food menu looks good! Just make sure u use your milk/cheese allowance as well as your b's. I love Green Days as I'm a carb girl and it works for me x

I'm here too :) pleased Zumba was good :) hope I can get into it once uni is done for the summer.

I wish I could eat more green days they just don't seem to help me so much. Boohoos! X

Haha thanks ladies, STS this week which I'm really upset about, maybe it's to do with the exercise I've done this week or something else I don't know. It's just coming off soooooo slowly. I feel so much better in myself though and many people have said I look slimmer in my face so I don't know why it's not coming off. I'm going to give red another go this week, determined to get to grips with it I need to reduce my carb intake I think

I just read through, did you do the shred level 2, and zumba in the same day? It might be a little too much, if you push yourself quite hard your body will struggle to recover, and just hold onto everything, sometimes you can STS for about the first 3 weeks, but then the losses are really regular and good, like 2lbs a week. xx

No I did Zumba on Monday and 30DS yesterday so I have done exercise everyday this week. I feel so much better in myself and people are commenting I look slimmer so god knows why the scales aren't showing a loss! I'm going to keep going though I'm determined to be lighter by Christmas

Me too! I've been terrible yesterday and had some cake today, it's going to be a tough week to reign it back :( I wish I could just stick to plan and be 100%!! Xx

Feeling rather positive about today, red week again this week I need to cut down my carbs.
Monday 25th tech
Breakfast-bran flakes (hexb) with banana (milk hexa)

Dinner-scrambled egg, salmon, mushrooms and tomatoes

Tea-sticky chicken (2 syns for honey) with stir fry peppers, mushrooms, onion and green beans, garlic roasted carrot and swede (oil 2hexb)
Oh my god this tea was amazing, one of the nicest meals iv cooked myself in a long while!

Ff yogurt with raspberries

Syns-2! Not had that few syns in a long while, will probably have a yogurt cereal bar before bed, love the ones from aldi but 6 syns but I think I can afford that today haha

Good for you Hun glad your feeling positive!
I haven't been 100% for a while but think it's coz I know I'm not far off my goal so I'm trying to incorporate everyday life into the diet and make it a way of life! I'm due on this week so seem to just wanna eat haha! Haven't over ate but were getting a Domino's tonight and I'm really looking forward to it but it's my WI tomorro so I'm hoping for a STS haha!
Good Luck Hun x

Well we got it and I enjoyed it! Haha! Will feel bad tomorro when it shows a gain from carb bloat!
Good on you for having more willpower than me anyway ha! X

Good on you Tilly! We don't resist that much, have it about once a month maybe more haha. Forgot to post yesterday's food
Tuesday 26th feb-red day
Breakkie- cereal (hexb) with ff yogurt blueberries and raspberries (2 for honey)

Dinner-chicken and bacon with stif fry veg
Kit Kay chunky (11)

Tea-chicken stuffed with feta (hexa) wrapped in bacon with garlic rosted swede and carrot (oil 2hexb)

Syns-13

Back