My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Well I was havin quite low syns each day and I thought that may have been why I wasn't losing so I upped them this week to 10 syns a day and no change! I'm going to keep going though but it is so frustrating, I must be doing something wrong!
Ohh I had the implant taken out and was put on the pill, that was quite an ouchy experience. If it is that I hope it settles down soon haha!

Last edited:
My implant is still in!!! I went in to have it out the other day and talk about alternatives - she did the coil there and then - which was v ouchy as she said best not to have both in one day! So having that out in a few weeks! Joy!
I hope it settles down for you. Do stick with it, just try going back to absolute basics, plenty of fluid, and almost double check everything before you eat it!
Good luck :)

Definitely take that! Well done.. Hopefully you feel a bit more encouraged and another one or more will come off next week :)
right, housework.. I'm doing a very good job at avoiding it!

Feeling better this morning. Eaten far too many carbs this weekend as i have only been able to manage to eat dry things such as bread, toast, sandwiches, crumpets etc! Breakfast this morning has been green tea ff yogurt and superfree fruit

image-3039334300.jpg

Glad you're feeling better, horrid when you're ill - but bland stuff is best . Hope you've had a good day x

Gone a tad over syns today, not massively blown out though.
Red day

Breakfast-ff yog with strawberries and apple

Dinner-salad with tomatoes peppers cucumber olives (1) chicken and a small slice of bread (hexb)
Muller deluxe yogurt (9)

Tea-sw thai salmon, stuffed pepper (feta hexa) cous cous (hexb) and salad
Pineapple
Breakfast bar (6)

Syns-16

Attachments

• image-4117743792.jpg
    image-4117743792.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image-1375904338.jpg
    image-1375904338.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 25
Hey Chloe,
I have just double checked as I was suspicious about your cous cous as a hexB on red.. And unfortunately it's not. HexB needs to be measured whole meal pasta, whole meal rice or weighed skin on potatoes or whole meal roll for your carby option if you want something like that with a meal. Sorry chick, but hope this helps for future meals x
Ps.. Intrigued by this 9 syn muller! Was it worth it?!! X

Oh my god yes i did know this! Why did i do that haha?! I only had one spoonful and that means i didnt have a second hexb today, ill just count it and draw a line under it, god knows why i did that, mind blip! The mullers are the new deluxe range, theres 3 new flavours. Nicole scherzy-whats her name off x factor is advertising them on tv. Very naughty but very good! Probably wont have one again for the 9 syns but were on offer in tesco for £1 so wanted to try them! Theyre good as a treat if youve had a low syn day

Easy to have a mind blip! That's why when I have my book ( currently lent out) I sometimes have a day where I check everything! At least it wasn't too bad syn wise Hun :)
Mm, they sound nice.. Though I bought some shape delights and when I found they were 5.5 or something they are still in the fridge!
I'm limiting to 5 a day for the rest of this week as I alcohol/bbq'd at the weekend.. Food prob wasn't way out but syns and booze...!!! Oops!
Have a good day lady x

Still not been well this week. Food hasnt been particularly calorific, just not strictly 100% SW. Ready for a gain this week but iv been feeling so ill i arent too bothered haha. Going to sit down with all my books tomorrow and plan the weeks food, thinking i might try ee again this week

Ae you WI tomorrow?
Hope you're feeling a bit better x

I'm not feeling to great about tomorrow either! Medication playing havoc again and a bit too flexible last weekend!
Good luck though :)

Good Lucj you two! x

STS this week which im ok about really, had a bad week. Today i didnt have dinner as i was bust at work, breakfast was cereal (hexb and hexa) with banana and dinner was sw hunters chicken, potatoes (3 for oil as was between 2) carrots brocolli and cauliflower. Iv had a chocolate mousse i dunno how many syns that will be? 6? So syns for today around 10

Hey there! Not sure you remember me we started chatting back last year. I kinda fell by the wayside but I am now back. How are you doing with your journey? Hope all is well with you chick x

Back