My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Cool! Will let u know how I get on at WI tomorro!  x

2lbs off for me! Made up!  xx

Another good day today i feel :) think im going to weigh in morning instead of friday, i will still do friday and just see what the scales are saying haha!
Wednesday 19th june-ee
Breakfast-cereal (hexb) with ff yog and banana

Dinner-leftover tumeric rice, shredded cabbage and carrot, tuna (1) for mayo, tomatoes, olives (1), cheese (hexa)

Tea-sw oriental salmon, new potatoes and salad
Glass of wine (6)

Syns-8
Syns left-33

image-2913192126.jpg

image-3804365555.jpg

Ooh looks yummy!
I've been very good and stuck to what I was gunna have plus a few syns! Im hoping to keep a few for my weekend away which will involve naughty food and alcohol! The lodge were going to has got a hot tub so when the kids are in bed the adults will go in it with some Champers!
So if I'm dissapointed this time next week remind me why ha!
x

By the way if your on Facebook I'll tell u my full name and u can add me or I'll try n find u? x

Well the scales are showing between a 1.5 and 2lb loss, its saying a different weight everytime i get on, my scales are ridiculous they do my head in. It can say youve lost 5lbs then you get on again and youve put on 7! Theyre stupid. I cant weigh tomorrow on my usual day so im gunna weigh again on saturday morning and see what they say

I'd take that but yeah WI on sat too and see!
I had probs with mine their very tempremental aren't they!
On track today and feeling positive!  x

What did u have? Don't worry just start again tomorro x

Haha i felt abit guilty but i thought i work hard for my money so why not! Topshop sale is fabbbbbbb!! 2 dresses 2 t shirts a leather waistcoat and a tan leather handbag, saw some leather loafers i really loved aswell which i didnt get but cant stop thinking about so may go back into town tomorrow and get them haha! My poor bank balance

Well done Hun! :)
I'm just in the car travelling to Wales for the weekend looking forward to it! Not expecting a loss this week tho ha!
Speak when I'm back & be good! ;)
x

Thank youuu! Oh have a fab time!! I think sometimes you just have to think sod it and do what you like, i have today, had a panini in costa followed by a banana muffin which is so bad! I tend to have a wi treat if iv done well which totally defeats the object of a wi really!
Have a fab time x

Back