My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Thank youuu! Oh have a fab time!! I think sometimes you just have to think sod it and do what you like, i have today, had a panini in costa followed by a banana muffin which is so bad! I tend to have a wi treat if iv done well which totally defeats the object of a wi really!
Have a fab time x

Ha, am exactly the same! Had a great loss this week but probably totally blown it cos of today!

Thank you, i hope this is a sign that things are moving now, we'll see on friday as im currently eating takeaway pizza! I really know i shouldnt but oh welllll, ill have to have a 6 day week rather than 7 days of being on plan ha!

I'm sure you can shorten your syns for the week to compensate, I'm out of chocolate now and not brought anymore going to see if I can go all week without.

Ok so iv been abit AWOL this weekend, food not been too bad apart from takeaway on saturday night, havnt been coutning syns at all though :( probably going to go by the syns that I used last weekend as a guide as what to go with for the rest of the week, so gunna go with about 50 syns left for the rest of the week, hoping to go for minimal syns the next few days though to compensate what i went over at the weekend

Monday 24th june-ee day

Breakfast-beans and egg on toast (hexb and 1 for butter)
Nectarine

Dinner-stir fry veg (carrot cabbage onion) with noodles and soy sauce
Velvet crunch (4.5)

Tea-homemade ratatouille (onion peppers courgette tomatoes sweetcorn) with cod, prawns, new potatoes and salad (feta hexa)

Slice of homemade banana loaf (5 syns?)

20mins on cross trainer

Syns today-10.5
Syns left-39.5

image-2626148207.jpg

image-3135287166.jpg

Tuesday 25th june-planned an ee day but unintentionally ended up a green day!

Breakfast-ff yog, bran flakes (hexb) banana and nectarine

Dinner-pepper stuffed with mushrooms, shredded cabbage, tomatoes and feta (hexa) with a side salad
Velvet crunch (4.5)

Mid afternoon snack, was starving! Banana on toast (2hexb) (1 for butter)

Tea-moroccan veg (onion mushroom courgette tomatoes) with chick peas and cous cous

Weightwatchers greek style yogurt (0.5)

35 min exercise dvd
Syns today-6
Syns left-33.5

image-2195759345.jpg

Nice one Hun!
I've had a good-ish day but I've written this week off anyway so start properly tomorro x

Am good thanks. In a weird place, I do really well and have a good loss then stupidly have a blow out and put it back on again! Only my fault, soooo annoying!

1.5lbs on for me :( But I was expecting it so here's to next week!
Had a lovely break away...just what we needed with the house stress!
x

1.5lbs on for me :( But I was expecting it so here's to next week!
Had a lovely break away...just what we needed with the house stress!
x

1.5 on for a weekend away isnt bad at all. Im away all next week and in some ways im dreading it because i know i wont be good haha!

I didn't even think to myself that's bad I shouldn't eat/drink it I just ate n drunk what I wanted to and paid the consequences today! Nevermind life is too short to be good all the time! x

Exactly! I am abit in a huff this morning though, my body is just stuck around the 12st12 mark and just wont move no matter what i do! I lose weight then the week after i seemed to have put it back on and im 12.12 again! So annoying! Im trying to think what it is thats making me lose weight so slowly

Wednesday 26th june-ee

Breakfast-3 egg omelette with peppers and mushrooms (1 for sauce)

Dinner-jacket potato with tuna (1 for mayo 1 for butter) with salad (shredded cabbage, carrot, cucumber pepper)

Snack-toast (hexb) (1 for butter) and banana

Tea-sw spag bol (carrots tomatoes peppers mushrooms onion) (4 syns for 1/2 small white roll)
Ww yog (0.5)

Syns today-10.5
Syns left-22

image-2748540137.jpg

Mmm very nice!
I was good yesterday too! Made Quorn chilli for tea (went ott on the chilli!  but it was lovely!)
Got some for lunch today too! x

Friday 27th june-ee

Breakfast-ff yogurt, banana, apple, nectarine

Dinner-grilled tuna and cheese sandwich (hexb and hexa) salad, cucumber, pepper, tomatoes (3 syns for sauce, butter, ff salad dressing)

Tea-salmon baked in cumin and turmeric with cous cous (0.5) broccoli green beans and homemade tzatziki
Glass of wine (7)

Syns today-10.5

image-2305015374.jpg

image-1838697496.jpg

Back