My sister in law is in hospital

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
she has been there for 2 weeks now and they don't know whats wrong with her yet.
2 weeks ago she had a couple of days feeling dizzy so went to New Doc who admitted her for tests. Since then she has deteriated and now cann't speak, recognise anyone or even seem aware of whats going on or where she is. They have ruled out a stroke and all the obvious stuff, and they are at a loss as to whats caused it. She is having a brain scan next week to see if that shows anything up, but isn't it strange how you can go from being perfectly normal one day to this in such a short space of time and no one in the medical profession knows what to do., they say they have never come accross anything like it before. All the family are doing what they can, but its hard when the person you visit doesn't know you, and just keeps looking at you blank without any sign of interest let alone recognition.
If you could keep her in your prayers it would be appreciated and a comfort.

You must feel helpless - awful time for you and your family. I will be thinking of u x Yes it is scary one minute everything is ok and then ....

So sorry to hear about your sister in law. I know how worried you must all be. I am thinking of her and hope everything goes well for her and quickly too

Irene xx

God Charlotte Grace here I am prattling on about my wedding dress and you're going through this?!!!

My thoughts are with you honey - and your SIL. Hope she shows improvement soon xxxx

Thinking of you CG.

Arrow prayers for you and SIL right now.

Jo

My thoughts and prayers are with your DSIL to speed her recovery, and with the rest of the family during this very worrying time for you all. God Bless. X

Oh how awful...sending lots of positive thoughts and good vibes your way. Not knowing what the problem is must be one of the scariest things. I'm sure they'll diagnose something soon, and then be able to treat it...I really hope so.

Best wishes to all your family x

I will keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope they find a diagnosis soon and she will get the right treatment.

we are here for you anytime
hugs.gif

Thank you my friends, we obviously won't know anything till after to scan next week, I just hope it shows something up cos at least then they can start some treatment to get her well again.

I'll ask my Angels to help xxxx

So sorry to hear that.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your SIL and family. ((Hugs))

Sending prayers and good wishes to your SIL, you and all the family at this time. Stay strong, hopefully you will have some good news!

Love Mini xxx

Back