My sister is coming over !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
I am so thrilled my sister is coming to stay for eleven days from the 10th of August. I haven't seen her for nearly 2 years and I have had no physical contact with anyone from my family since my brother died. I can not wait to hug her.

She is travelling with the dreaded Ryan Air so is bringing only handbaggage that she is going to fill with lightweight SW things for me.I am going to give her all my summer tops that are too big for me. She is a big girl, so she doesn't need to bring tops, just a few pairs of trousers, the rest I have for her and she can take them home as I am not going to be that size again. She is an amazing person, always positive, always a survivor. She had 6 kids of her own and took 2 kids in off the streets and gave them a good start as well as bringing up her ex husbands two boys. You can tell I love and miss her can't you ??

I am going to put her on SW whilst she is here, if she wants to do it, she is a vegetarian and the green days will suit her perfectly. She doesn't drink alcohol so that will not be a prob to her but she does have an enormous appetite.

We are frantically decorating her room and looking for pretty new curtains etc. I so want it to be special for her.

Awww how lovely for you both. Have a wonderful time together. She sounds like a lovely lady, you'll have so much to catch up on.

xx

Awww, thats fantastic news and what a great person your sister sounds like!

Now.......WHAT YOU DOING ON HERE???? go and get that room decorated!!!! :whip:

Ohhh I'm excited for you!!

Be lovely for you to see your sister, theres nothing like having a hug from a mum or sister you love.

I hope you have a wonderful time, she sound like an amazing person and I think its great idea to show her the SW way, if you can teach her the rules I bet she will love it, green days will suit her perfectly!

X

Awww, thats fantastic news and what a great person your sister sounds like!

Now.......WHAT YOU DOING ON HERE???? go and get that room decorated!!!! :whip:

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

dancingfruit.gif

I am out of here !!!!

I went I promise................ lot of stuff done. Now just looking for pretty curtains. I want her to feel extra special.

She is bringing loads of stuff for me for SW dried pasta, rice etc but the thing I crave is some sausages, I love the quorn ones but they are not the same. She shops mostly in Tesco's. Which ones are best for me please ladies ??........oh god I am tasting sausages now.

Tesco healthy living sausages are only 1 syn each and really tasty! Go for those...

Oooh thanks Sarah !! I can almost taste them. xxxxx

I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister hun, we want pics and updates :)
infact couldn't your sister squeeze me into her hand luggage too i promise to do all of your cooking and cleaning for the 11 days so you guys can have a wonderful time :) well inbetween sunbathing anyway :)

With a promise like that how can I say no !!

This is so exciting for you both. I bet you can't wait.

My brother moved to Spain 4 years ago and we haven't seen him since but we are going over in September. We are counting the days LOL

This is so exciting for you both. I bet you can't wait.

My brother moved to Spain 4 years ago and we haven't seen him since but we are going over in September. We are counting the days LOL

Whereabouts is he ?? Who knows I might even know him lol !!!

He is a few hours away from us. We are in a small village called abaenissa on the Costa Blanca. We are half way between Alicante and Valencia.

Have been here 29 years in November.

It's home for you now then isn't it. I hope the weather is still nice in September.

September is normally lovely.

I still miss England and would like to return now. Problem is the housing market is so bad here nothing is selling.

Enjoy your holiday.

Getting so excited now. Only 5 more sleeps to go and e will be together. I can almost feel the hug now.

Gilly is bringing loads of "stuff" with her that I can not get here but the best news is is that she is going to start SW. Hurrah !!! She asked if we could do it together.

I will try and make it like a spa holiday for her and get her involved in the exercise I do as well as doing water exercises in the pool. We can give each other facials and manicures and generally do girly things.

Tuesday can not come fast enough for me.

Back