My Sisters Wedding Slim Down

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by suzyanne13, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All,

My sister’s wedding is at the beginning of September and I really need to shift 1 stone before the big day!!! :love047:

I’m trying to do the slimming world diet but I’m failing miserably! Worst part- my sister is doing it and she is doing brilliantly!

My problem is I love anything that is bad for me! Plus I’m more of an eat now- count later kind of person! :break_diet:This is why I’ve signed up to the site! I really need people to help me out and weigh in with me every couple of weeks!

Aslo give me advise on how to work this site- like how do you get that weight thing that shows you how much you’ve lost and get to target that some people have?!?!

I work really strange hours so I can’t make it to any slimming world groups and I just don’t have any extra cash to pay for their online support!

Any help anyone can give me would be great!!! Look forward to hearing from you! xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ha I did it!!!!!!

I forgot my lunch today does anyone know If I can eat sushi on the slimming world diet??????? Does it have any syns etc???

4. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome, if you use the search bar in the top right corner of the page you can find the syns for almost anything!
    Good Luck x

5. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    P.s The search bar may bring up WW as wel as SW so just be carefull that you are looking at SW syns, rather than WW points!

6. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Diet starts again today:

Lunch :

3 Eggs- 0 Syns
    1 teaspoon of Hellmans Light Mayo- 2 Syns
    2 x Morrisons Cracked Crispbread- 2.5 Syns Each (according to someone on here)
    1 x Lowfat Natural Yogurt- 0 Syns

Total Syns: 7 Syns

7. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dinner:
    2 Eggs
    Gammon Steak (Fat to be cut off)
    Slimming World Home Made Chips

8. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Been rubbish at keeping my diary so I’ve made sure not to have ANY syns over bank holiday apart from wine on Friday eve and a handful of salted popcorn! my one true weakness!!!! arrrgh I cant believe I even stopped after one handful!

Went on wii fit last week for 30 mins and been walking instead of using the car but not as much as I would have like to :-(

Yesterday:
    Breakfast-
    1 x Alpen Light Chocolate and Fudge Cereal Bar- Health Extra B- FREE

Lunch -
    Iceberg lettuce- FREE
    Cucumber- FREE
    2 boiled eggs- FREE
    Balsamic Italian Dressing- 2 teapsoons- 2 Syns
    1 x Muller Light Yogurt- FREE

Dinner-
    Quorn Bolognaise- FREE
    Wholemeal Spaghetti- FREE

Snack:
    1 x Alpen Light Chocolate and Fudge Cereal Bar- second of the day so no longer health extra- 3 Syns

TOTAL= 5 SYNS

Today:

I forgot my lunch at work today but luckily I cleverly packed some mugshots in my drawer for such and occasion

Lunch:
    1 x Mug shot- Tomato and Herb Sachet- Free on Green Day

What to have for dinner tonight though?!?! Any ideas to help me anyone?

9. Nellylou

Nellylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(30.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Suzy

You can have 2x Alpen light bars as a healthy extra! :p
    Seems like your doing really well and the walking instead of driving has got to be good.

10. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Nellylou! Im actually loving this diet! although I have a hen do tomorrow which i paid over £100 3 months ago which includes an all you can eat Chinese buffet! luckily Ive printed off all the syns but its gonna be hard to resist! wish me luck!!!!

WEIGH IN: 2lbs lost ;-) xx

11. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    uh oh! what a bad weekend! Im writing it off an starting fresh this week

Yesterday:
    Lunch
    Mug Shot- Noodles Sweet and Sour- 0 Syns

Dinner-
    Pasta and Spicy Veg with few chucks of chicken- 0syns?

TOTAL: 0 Syns

No snacks yesterday

TODAY:

LUNCH:
    2 x Crisbread (Healthy Option B)- 0 Syns
    Quark Cheese spread on top- anyone know how many syns if any this is? I dont have anything else to put on them money is very tight this month and my fridge is getting bare :-(

12. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    Hi Suzy,
    Im also doing Slimming World diet and would like to lose at least 3 stone in the next few months. Like you im not going to meetings just doing on my own I brought the slimming world books of ebay to save on money. I've tried lots diets over the last year since I've had my daughter but none of them seem to work for long but slimming world is great I don't feel im on a diet and really enjoying the tasty foods, I still have a takeway at the weekends as a treat. My weight loss so far as been half stone. You seem to be doing really well you should be very proud x

13. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Cas,
    But ive not been very good past few days. Been feeling a bit low so I had a double decker on monday :-( and yesterday I got sent a crunchie in the post (at work a supplier sent it in) and I used the excuse "It would be rude not to" to justify eating it!

I feel awful for it too! having a bad fat week and im not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow :-(

14. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    WEEKLY WEIGH IN
    0lbs lost- :-(

I guess the bonus is that I had a weekend drinking with a chinese buffet etc and I havent gained anything! This week im back on it properly and Im going to lose my half a stone if it kills me!!!!!!! lol x

15. Nellylou

Nellylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(30.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Suzy, dont be to hard on your self you had a good weekend and the way I look at it is at least you didnt gain which could have been possible after a good weekend :p I find that after a stay the same week if I work really hard i generally get a good loss the next weigh in.
    I have just moved in to a new stone bracket as of weigh in this morning, so pleased! x

16. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    my sisters wedding

Hi Suzy,
    I have been very good this week and been walking everywhere but weight loss has been abit slow I think it just im only have green days I might try a few red days. I hope your back on track now at least you didn't gain any weight ;)

17. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It’s nice to know that other people are losing on this diet etc and even struggling as I know I'm rubbish with some things! Sometimes I just eat it and then think- uh oh does that have syns lol! I'm much better at green days though because I adore pasta and rice etc and I don’t mind all the new quorn things I've been trying out! Filled the freezer up again so that helps. Anyone finding it a bit expensive? I know junk food is bad for you but you have to admit it is cheaper lol

Lunch:
    2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread- Heb- Free
    Tuna- Free? I'm on a green day? I'm a bit confused about what fish I can eat on which days etc- any advise welcomed lol

Dinner-
    Batchelors Golden Rice (Golden) - Free
    Quorn- Free (not decided what I'm having yet I have loads in the freezer for my green days lol)

Good luck everyone and thanks for the comments – it’s really encouraging and really appreciated! I'm determined to lose this week!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Scales were broke! fixed them now and Ive lost 2 more lbs!!!! wooop woooop!!!!!!!!!

20. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks I'm doing ok! I checked my starter weight and my scales and found id lost an extra 2lbs! So im happier! I've only really been doing green days and my boyfriend is missing meat so I'm doing red days this week. Its so easy to do the diet with a full fridge! Just expensive lol! Feel free to join me on Thursdays for my own weigh in?! and share any recipe ideas etc? Congratulations Nelly as well you must be on a major high now?? xx

21. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Today is a Green Day

Lunch: -
    v Mug Shots- Tomato and Herb Pasta- 0 Syns

Dinner: -

v Blue Dragon Chow Mein is only 5.5 syns on both!
    I found that on someone elses and I have a pack of this at home so for dinner tonight I'm going to have that (which I will half with my boyfriend so will only be 2.75 (3) syns lol)
    v Stir Fry Veg- 0 Sysns
    v Straight to Wok Noodles- 2 Syns

Snacks:
    I have a Muller light in the fridge when I get home but I fancy some crisps! Walkers Ready Salted Crips = 7 Syns

So if I have all the above today my total Syns will be: 14.5 (But I counted the whole packet of sauce on that)

But if I decide to just give him the sauce and just have a teaspoon of soy sauce instead Il have had – 9 Syns today.

I wonder how I will be feeling later?!?! Lol

22. suzyanne13

suzyanne13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That’s It!!! I’ve fallen so far off the wagon it’s crushed me under the wheels! I’ve eaten 4 ÉCLAIRS!!!!!!!!!!! It’s someone at works birthday and they put them out next to me L no one is in and I've been able to smell them all day!!!! I'm GOING TO FAIL THIS DIET?!?!?!?!!?!? :’-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.