My size 12 target reward

Misdee, I just wondered how you were feeling after yesterday?
I read your post and you sounded like you were in a bit of pain, just wondered if you were feeling ok now.

G xx

what a great gift for the size 12, can't wait to see a photo of you in it when you get there. it's just perfect because it looks great, spreads the word about GOSH and also donates to charity, great choice.

i am fine after yesterday, thank you. took a couple of paracetamol and was ok, and movement started in the evening lol.

Thing is, i have 2 packs of toffee walnut today and wish i had some chocolate flavour instead, not as keen on toffee walnut, and usually use that one to make cookies. iwll have to meal plan next week with the packs lol.

I fully support GOSH, its a fab charity, my neice and nephew are both treated there as are a lot of heart children whose parents i have gotton to know.

Hey Misdee,

Glad you are feeling better. Not so keen on the toffee walnut ones myself either, but I guess if faced with them I would have to neck them!
But I do prefer it when I can take my time over then and enjoy them.....if enjoy is the right word!

That is a really great idea the site owner has by making clothes for a charity. Am most impressed.

I met your sister once and her children are lovely. Although didn't really have a chance to chat with her as i was too busy chasing after the youngest.

He was at CDC yesterday and hopefully "touchwood" are finally getting a step forward. The most important is a referral to the Nuffield, which the paed said that she will do BUT it's up to the panel. :confused: His older siblings were referred there with no problem:mad:

But it's all about cost now and my PCT is about £50 million in the red.

Anyway glad your feeling better today.

I met your sister once and her children are lovely. Although didn't really have a chance to chat with her as i was too busy chasing after the youngest.

He was at CDC yesterday and hopefully "touchwood" are finally getting a step forward. The most important is a referral to the Nuffield, which the paed said that she will do BUT it's up to the panel. :confused: His older siblings were referred there with no problem:mad:

But it's all about cost now and my PCT is about £50 million in the red.

Anyway glad your feeling better today.

are you C from SKITUK?

How are you doing? did you start last week as planned? I have 2nd weigh in tomorrow morning, think i am moving to fortnightly weigh ins after tomorrow.

Started SS on thursday. Doing ok at the moment although had a tiny mishap last night as opening a bag of crisps for little one and went in to automatic mode and stuck one in my mouth. Realised as soon as i bit it.
Got a blender which makes the drinks so much nicer. Instead of tons of plates i'm now running out of cups. Doing more washing.
Have got to post of my tesco vouchers as i want to put them towards a holiday. So that's a goal to work towards.

have you though about setting small goals to help you on the way?

The CDC (diet-as just realised that i'm used to another appreviation of those 3 letters) has set little goals like the first one is to get down to 25 stone as i'm 26-4. Then do it in 2 stone steps.

To see the fireworks at legoland.

The few weeks before the diet, i realised what my main problem was in regards to eating and that was stress. I know my stress is little compaired to others but that was what was keeping me eating. Came to the realisation that the "stress" is not going to go away so thought no more. Won't let them get the better of me.

Hun, you have a lot of stress. i am also used to CDC is other meanings lol. its a tad confusing. and SALT as well lol.

you are right though, the stress doesnt go away by eating, so am working on other ways to deal with stress rather than the fridge.

Back