My Skinny Jeans Challenge (again!)

Right, time to get back on plan after a very naughty two days.

I'm going to a friend's for dinner tonight and she's making vegetable curry with rice which is good. I'll keep one of my HEBs for the oil she'll use (she gave me her recipe ages ago which was handy!) and I'll try not to use many syns because I've a feeling she'll serve a pudding. Hopefully not a terribly synful one but, if it is, I'll go for a teeny tiny portion (to be polite of course!).

Fingers crossed that I can keep this an 'on-plan' day and then I'll really rein it in with my syns over the rest of the week.

Oh dear, it's now 3 bad days I've had.....

This has always been my problem - one bad day leads onto two and then three and I find it so difficult to get back on plan.

Definitely going for it today though and I'm going to keep syns to a complete minimum. I've had toast with banana already for breakfast, I'm having a cheese salad roll for lunch and a jacket potato with baked beans and cheese with salad for dinner. I'll keep snacks to fruit as much as possible.

Hopefully if I can keep them really low over the next few days then I will still manage a loss or, at worst, a maintain.

Back