My skinny woman is nearly out - final shove required! Letmeouts WL Diary.

letmeout

Silver Member
Hi,
Today is my first SW weigh in- SW take 2 that is. I had to weigh in at home as I am away tonight so can't go to class. This week I was 100% brilliant but went a tiny bit off plan as over the weekend as we were away. I have to say I made the best choices I could and in the grand scheme of things it should not have affected my overall weight loss. I did a fair bit of exercise as well. Despite this I only lost 1 lb.
Whilst I am a little bit disappointed I have to put this in context.
Over the years I have tried every form of WL programme. I have good weight loss on the Cambridge Diet for the first few weeks, but once I fell off the wagon I piled the weight back on. I'd never got any where near goal.
everything else was hopeless and then I joined SW on-line. I did quite well on SW but at the end of my membership I decided not to renew and went on to calorie counting.
In total so far I've lost eleven stone. However, for 6 weeks I stopped losing . I was beginning to lose focus and decided I needed some help.
last Monday I gathered my courage and joined my local SW club.
I had hoped to lose more than 1lb but have to remember that whilst I'm following a new plan I've been on a 'diet' for well over a year so in reality a pound is quite good !
xx

First proper weigh in and have lost a total of 5.5lbs so that's 4.5lbs off this week. Am going to be really strict and fill in my food diary again this week as it really helps me.

Thanks BM.
Sadly I have been really bad this week and think I'll have the embarrassment of a gain when I weigh in. Have not kept a diary and have eaten many, many wrong things and not counted the syn value. I need to kick myself up the bee- hind ! I

letmeout said:
Thanks BM.
Sadly I have been really bad this week and think I'll have the embarrassment of a gain when I weigh in. Have not kept a diary and have eaten many, many wrong things and not counted the syn value. I need to kick myself up the bee- hind ! I

Oh no... Here, have a little *kick*... But put it all behind you and start afresh ... I have been writing everything down this week too- to keep me on track. I find that I need to do that every few weeks to keep me focused- you could say I am easily distracted!!!

B x

Thank you. I needed that little kick and have been 100% today x

Well, I stayed the same this week. Could have been a lot worse after my mid-week blip. Good job I was so good over the weekend ! It's very frustrating though.

I'm being So good! eating really well. I am eating tons of fruit and veg which has got to be a good thing. Hope I can keep on track over the weeke nd !!

letmeout said:
I'm being So good! eating really well. I am eating tons of fruit and veg which has got to be a good thing. Hope I can keep on track over the weeke nd !!

You can do it :D

B x x x

I lost a pound this week. I had hoped for more of course, but a pound is a pound, is a pound !

STS this week. Been away and had too many ice creams and cake and too little exercise. I really need to buckle down and get on with this now. I have bought size 12 clothes in the sale ready to shrink in to ! I can't do them up lol !
Here's hoping I can be good this week end.

Back