My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Well that was another weekend out of the way and my first ever without a treat night, boy was it hard!!!!

Today we took Ella to her gastro appt and they want to do a few procedures to check her oesophagus isnt narrowing again and they've changed times of some of her meds but all in all a relatively positive appointment :) Came home and baked some yummy looking choc cakes with real grated chocolate in them and i didnt even lick the spoon!!!! They must be nice tho coz Ella not only licked the bowl clean but she ate one after it was baked before we'd decorated them lol

Well i'm on day 10 of being 100%, 50 more to go but it means i'm 1/6th through which makes it sound a lot more!!!

Hello hun you are doing fantastically well mrs! So proud of you!

Also fantastic to see little Ella is still thriving bless her! That fall sounded terrifying bless you both

Xxxx

Thanks Kae need to stick with it tho really want to feel good about myself on my 30th. Watch it'll be my birthday and coz it's mid week i wont be doing anything anyway lol.

Are you back for good this time Kae?

Well that was another weekend out of the way and my first ever without a treat night, boy was it hard!!!!

Today we took Ella to her gastro appt and they want to do a few procedures to check her oesophagus isnt narrowing again and they've changed times of some of her meds but all in all a relatively positive appointment :) Came home and baked some yummy looking choc cakes with real grated chocolate in them and i didnt even lick the spoon!!!! They must be nice tho coz Ella not only licked the bowl clean but she ate one after it was baked before we'd decorated them lol

Well i'm on day 10 of being 100%, 50 more to go but it means i'm 1/6th through which makes it sound a lot more!!!

Excellent resisting tactics this weekend Hun I award you 1lb off! :) x

Day 10 done and dusted! You are such a strong woman!! I would have licked the spoon, the bowl.... at the very least.

You are going to be a very slim and vibrant young 30 year old!!!!

Thanks Kae need to stick with it tho really want to feel good about myself on my 30th. Watch it'll be my birthday and coz it's mid week i wont be doing anything anyway lol.

Are you back for good this time Kae?

I really hope so :) starting day one take 5 million tomorrow!

When's your 30th? Xxxx

Aww thanks ladies the support on here is amazing :) 49 days to go now, work is always pretty good at taking hunger away coz we're always so busy so im just having last shake now. Struggling sleeping still though which is never good, but im not tired during the day which is weird.

Kay 5th March i'm 30 so gotta kick start this fat and be as close to 14st as i can be, wanted to get in the 14s in time for my bday.

Oh the cakes went down a treat at work, they were all gone by 3pm. Pretty funny people who are on a diet ate the most lol

Oooh not long then mrs! Exciting tones :) xxx

Ive just joined today and yours is the first post that ive read and how nice it is to see that you are doing so well with so many things to keep you off track, well done!!!! your little girl must be so happy to have such a loving mummy :). six stone weight loss thats amazing, and gives me hope for mine!

Ive just joined today and yours is the first post that ive read and how nice it is to see that you are doing so well with so many things to keep you off track, well done!!!! your little girl must be so happy to have such a loving mummy :). six stone weight loss thats amazing, and gives me hope for mine!

Well may i say a very big thank you and a HUGE welcome to the crazy world of CWP. When did you start the plan and how much weight do you want to lose? Its hard in the first few days but once that ketosis gets in there its just the psychological demons that play havoc!!!!

Well im in work today til 4, just having a semi lunch break whilst waiting for my next appointment to arrive. Not even had time yet to have my lunch and stupidly cant leave this room coz of silly security stuff and i dont have a key to get back in the room so it's a jolly good job i'm not hungry yet, got my handy water by my side.

Oh and biazarrely for the first time in over 9 months of doing this diet i've been struck with (TMI) constipation, i'm begnigging to wonder whether it's the lemon bars. I'm not normally a bar person but it seems funny ive been having them for 5 days now and the last 4 ive been having problems in that department so last night i just felt hugely fat and heavy and went to bed laid on my stomach with the electric blanket on. on the plus side i was asleep within 20mins and only woke to go to toilet so that's considerable progress from the last few nights where ive only had 3hrs sleep!!!!!

How are people getting on today? Any nice plans? Nothing exciting as usual for me, picking Ella up after work then it'll be Ellas tea then hubbys T then bath for Ella then hubby's out visiting his mum in hospital whilst i put my feet up in front of the TV and probably be in bed by half 10 just to do it all over again tomorrow hehe.

Got WI on Fri and i'm really really hoping for a good loss, think it matters more coz ive not had that treat night and i believe that it should make a difference, watch me only have lost 1lb lol

Just reading bits of your diary and you have done AMAZING !
You are so close to both your birthday and to your goal, To only put 1lb over the xmas etc is truly inspiring, WELL DONE x x x

Thanks Angel and it's so lovely to see you back again :)

Well Ella is now fast asleep in bed, she's been lovely this evening which makes me enjoy being a mum even more. Hubby's enroute to Blackpool hospital to visit his mum so it's just me and my water for the evening

And well it's almost another day down and that'll be 13whole 100% days wooohoooo i'm actually not even feeling tempted now and weirdly i know it's almost weekend and i'm not craving the usual pizza we would order even when hubby brought a frozen one home with him for him and Ella over the weekend :)

Off work now til Sun, WI is meant to be tomorrow and im really hoping the snow doesnt affect it coz i'm really feeling good about a nice loss and will be gutted if i have to wait a few more days.

What's everyone else think about the snow?

Awful! I hope I can get girls to school and work in the morning! I can't afford to lose any pay and it's my first time driving in the snow so bricking it!

A huge well done for sticking 13 days Hun that's a fantastic achievement! I hope you can get to WI tomoz! So excited to hear the results

Xxxx

Good luck for WI Hun :) x

Thanks ladies :)

Hope you're both well and keeping warm in the snow!!!!

Well wi today was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 whole bloody pounds ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm so excited 5 lbs of fat gone i wonder could i lose 7 in 2 weeks then i'll be in the 15s for 1st Feb hmmm come on body don't let me down now get that fat shifted!!!

Well it's day 14 and we have snow snow snow, Ella has gone to nursery and im debating what time i should go pick her up apparently the roads are clear but we live off main roads where they don't get gritted and its full of snow, think i'll prob wait til 1ish see what it's like and maybe get her then, dont want her to get snowed in or rather me snowed in and her stuck at nursery

and wow this is the weight i was told i needed to get to for us to have been eligible for fertility treatment when we were told we wouldnt get pregnant naturally then found out shortly after we were pregnant with Ella

Haha just been taking a lil trip down memory lane and found my old minimns acct details and i'm 6lbs lighter than i was when i quit back in 2008 so i know with 100% certainty hubby has never known me at this weight. Weirdly though my waist is 2 1/2 inches bigger than i was in 2008 i wonder if that's from having Ella??

Back