My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Thanks ladies :)

Hope you're both well and keeping warm in the snow!!!!

Well wi today was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 whole bloody pounds ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm so excited 5 lbs of fat gone i wonder could i lose 7 in 2 weeks then i'll be in the 15s for 1st Feb hmmm come on body don't let me down now get that fat shifted!!!

Well it's day 14 and we have snow snow snow, Ella has gone to nursery and im debating what time i should go pick her up apparently the roads are clear but we live off main roads where they don't get gritted and its full of snow, think i'll prob wait til 1ish see what it's like and maybe get her then, dont want her to get snowed in or rather me snowed in and her stuck at nursery

Woo hoo well done Nina :) x

Happy Saturday :) Hope everyone is well. Well i awoke this morn with a horrid TOTM and i dont have them regularly coz of mini pill but when they come they're just horrible so i feel all sluggish and like i should spend the day in bed :(

Hubby and Ella were outside this morning building a snowman, its the first real time she's been old enough and well enough to enjoy it and she did enjoy it til she came inside and realised her hands were freezing cold lol. She's having her afternoon nap now so hubby's on x box and im popping on here. Oh and hubby and Ella both sat in front of me for their lunch eating pizza and i didnt even want to sniff it yay me!!!! This is day 15 of being 100% and it's feeling good so far :)

Me being lighter than my FI has ever known me now is what helps motivate me this time around - its a good feeling isnt it? Trips down memory lane are often very helpful! :) You are doing so well! Our body shape changes with a) age and b) as we gain and lose weight - The very first time I lost weight I was in my teens and had got down to a size 14 - however one pair of jeans were more like 12s - when i was in my early 20s I got down to the same weight but those particular jeans didn't fit me.

Have a great weekend!

Happy Sunday or rather it would be if i weren't in work til 8pm :(
Thanks for popping by bigirl (you really need to get that name changed missus!!!)
Well nothing eventful yesterday, did some baking as usual with Ella and made myself some lovely chickens wrapped in bacon with pesto for tea totalling 0.2g of carbs then did get myself to bed by half 9 with the intention of an early night i was so tired but daughter had other plans and had us up 11 times last night. I wouldnt mind if she was ill or moany but nope she just wanted to get up and play so we were like yoyos taking it in turns putting her back in bed think she did 3hrs straight before she got up at 6.45 and well just wouldnt go back to bed but i had to get up then anyway to get ready for work. So whilst i'll be knackered at work all day least i get away from a tired moany girl and poor hubby has to put up with her being in a foul mood, as most toddlers are when they're tired.

Oh yesterday i successfully got through 1/4 of my 60 day goal its day 16 today only 44 to go :-D

Well done Nina u r going great guns :)

Thanks for continued support ladies :) Well i've got 2/12hrs left in work and nothing really to report on the diet front. Drinking lots of water as usual and had my 2 products so far, not sure if i'll have a 3rd about 7pm and then a late tea or whether i'll end up having just a 4th product as it's late when i get home, will see how grumbly my tummy is and how tired i am when i do get in. Can't believe that in 2days it'll be 6wks til i'm 30 it's exciting to think what i might look like then, could i have reached almost 8st lost only time shall tell :)

Congratulations on the 5lbs off and beating your previous low minimins weight! You are doing brilliantly!!! And it sounds like everyone had a good weekend, playing in the snow. We got hit with it yesterday and it made coming into work this morning a bit interesting. But I do love a fresh blanket of snow - everything looks so pretty!

1/4 down, 3/4 to go. Soon you'll be at the halfway mark - it goes by so quickly!!! :)

Evening and thanks Tizzy, hope you're staying safe in this snowy weather!!! We got about 2inches overnight and the whole town seemed to come to a standstill which is ridiculous as it had mostly melted by 4pm, i'll be VERY annoyed if bin men use it as an excuse not to come tomorrow, nappies in a bin are not very nice left for too long lol.

Well not a lot excitement here today, Ella's been a bit offside and seems to be getting a lovely chest infection and isnt sleeping too well due to gastro team messing about with meds which has flared up nasty reflux keeping her awake and us too for most of the night so i'm praying that switching meds back will get things back in her system over next few days and settle it all down the poor mite.
TOTM is being really horrid for me and draining, soooooooooo very tired and lethargic in fact i went for a nap at 4pm and didnt get up til nearly 7pm and that was only so i could put Ella to bed and i could fall asleep right now, also even though i try not take weigh more than WI scales are showing a 2lb gain which has got to be water retention coz ive been 100% now for 17 days so it'd better shift before Sat as i'll be thoroughly peed off if ive not had a decent loss.

Back in work tomoz til 9pm then not off til weekend so i'll no doubt be knackered as usual, hubby and I are meant to be going to comedy store in Mcr on Fri night, really hope we're awake enough

Oh no, I hope Ella has a good night. Its no fun when their Ill and uncomfortable :( Hope work doesn't wip you out too much.

And our bloody bin men never came, luckily it was just the recycling but annoying all the same!

X

Thanks she's managed almost 2hrs in bed so far but i can hear her coughing. Dont think us making a snowman helped but after her traumatic start to life i'll be damned if i'm going to wrap her in cotton wool and not let her experience life even if it does mean she occasionally has a lil setback

Well it's now Wednesday and still going good on day 20 today which is 1/3 of way through my task hehe. Really struggled last night for some reason and wanted a takeaway but we didnt and I stuck to plan and did feel good about it this morning when I woke up. Ella's still poorly and lungs really not good so she's still not sleeping very well so we're all tired and cranky. In work til 4pm today then off to pick bugalugs up then nip in to see my mum for an hour before having T.

Oh tried on a black dress I bought before chrimo that was skin tight and last night well it's still tight but wearable so YAY :)

Evening well my body has finally decided to lose it's feeling of hunger WOOOHOOOOOO so for the first time since March 2012 i have today struggled to get my products and kcal in and its not coz ive been particularly busy at work ive just not had a grumbly tum :)

Got my days wrong today is day 20 completed so it'll be 3 weeks tomorrow woohoo. Well tomorrow will be interesting, hubby and i have an Ella free night so we're going to comedy store in MCr and i cannot wait but the interesting bit will be a. not drinking and b. not eating junk food and i'll be even more inclined to stick with it coz WI isnt til Saturday lol i'll be really annoyed if i don't get a decent loss, sometimes you just feel you deserve a bigger loss when you've turned down temptations dontcha think?

Enjoy! And I'm sure you will have a good weigh-in on Saturday!

Thanks Tizzy but im already preparing myself for a lil loss sigh.

Well tonight hubby and i are meant to be out to comedy store in Mcr but my Dad's poorly so got no1 to look after Ella so was feeling sorry for myself and Ella coz she was looking forward to staying with grandma and grandad so i bought her Hamster instead. It's ded cute too, like light grey/silver head and dark silver body, never seen a silver hamster before. OH and it took us 40mins to travel 1 1/2 miles coz of the heavy snow so was very fed up by the time we got in, then had to build hamster cage before i could make Ellas t else hamster might escape from cardboard box it was in so it was gone half 6 before i made t and Ella was so good. Hubby walked in at 6.45 expecting that I would want to order a takeaway coz i was peed off from us not being able to go out and instead he found me with a shake in my hand and pizza in the oven for him and Ella and this time i wasnt even remotely tempted.

Well tomorrow will be interesting, forecast heavy snow all night and hubby's meant to be going to Preston with his mates, might not be able to get off the estate at this rate.

Well i shall update tomoz with my weight and i hope everyone have a lovely evening xx

WI has definitely been cancelled coz of the snow and ive only got products to last til lunchtime tomoz arghhhhh mainly coz i always buy a few extra with my shifts to make sure i can go over a few days and well my WI had already been arranged late coz of work so to move it again has really affected things. MY scales are showing the 2lb loss i was afraid of and they've usually always correlated with CDC's so maybe if i do manage to get out to be weighed tomoz the sticky weight will have shifted. Been stuck at 2lbs for 3days now :(

Well today we're going to go for a walk in the snow just to local Asda then tonight hubby is meant to be going to Preston with friends but his mate is not really clever with thinking about planning, most of trains have been replaced with a bus service coz of snow and last is a 23:10 so to me seems pointless going for a few hrs and well his mate thinks it's ok to get a black cab taxi from preston to blackburn then another from blackburn to darwen now that just seems absured im sure he thinks we're made of money i'm so annoyed

Back