My Slim Fast Journey

Morning Diary,

What a busy weekend!! I went bridesmaid dress shopping on saturday adn was over the moon. The size 10 fit and wasnt snug at all! I was sooooo happy. All i have to do is maintain for a year now lol

I had wi and STS this week. I am fine with this as i had a few blips during the week and not alot of training due to hubby working away so a STS is good.

I have had a very naughty weekend. I went out for breakfast with the girls after dress fitting and had a fry up (shock) i then had a naughty dinner and wine. Yesterday it was my sons 4th birthday (which was in a restaurant with a play centre. mmmmm chicken, bbq sauce and chips....i know bad.

I am not going to stress over it though. My obsession has caused a massive strain on my marriage and we have been arguing a lot as i was becoming impossible to live with so i have made a promise to give myself some slack.

I am back to 100% and will be training every day this week (monday to friday. This means that i should clock up 6 miles run and 2 hours of circuit boxercise so all is good.

Now i have given myself a good talking to i feel so much happier. NO MORE BEATING MYSELF UP!!

Well done on staying the same fantastic news,, your doing briliant

Yippee! a size 10 dress!? amazing!! sts is fine, its not a gain but you did have some naughty things so its all even!!
Glad to hear your cutting yourself some slack, its my absolute dream to be a size 10 (especially my bottom half!!) but i know that its deffinately not something id loose my man over, remember he married you because of you, not because of what you look like or your dress size (not that they even understand anything to do with dress sizes!!) and lets face it, hes around forever, if you replaced him with a burger, you would just eat the burger, and then be lonely!!!!!
well done and glad you enjoyed your weekend, good luck for this week!!xxxx

Yippee! a size 10 dress!? amazing!! sts is fine, its not a gain but you did have some naughty things so its all even!!
Glad to hear your cutting yourself some slack, its my absolute dream to be a size 10 (especially my bottom half!!) but i know that its deffinately not something id loose my man over, remember he married you because of you, not because of what you look like or your dress size (not that they even understand anything to do with dress sizes!!) and lets face it, hes around forever, if you replaced him with a burger, you would just eat the burger, and then be lonely!!!!!
well done and glad you enjoyed your weekend, good luck for this week!!xxxx

Thanks hun,
i was getting worried coz he met me when i was a size 8 then went to a size 16. We have had a long talk about it and i was sooo concerned about what everyone else thought about me which i know is stupid lol.
Im glad i am finally getting my head around things. i think its becuase when you do CD you lose weight really quickly so your brain doesnt catch up and accept it.

Anyway heres to a new me (a more positive one)

Thanks sweeties xx

last month was a disaster but still lost 1lb working harder this month and also doing zumba twice a week so should help this month

Keep on it hun, you can do it xxx

Morning Diary,

What a busy weekend!! I went bridesmaid dress shopping on saturday adn was over the moon. The size 10 fit and wasnt snug at all! I was sooooo happy. All i have to do is maintain for a year now lol

Wow your so lucky! Size 10 fits! Now I'm jealous. My target Size is size 12. I'm 5ft 9 and always found I looked too thin any smaller than size 12. So I went dress shopping yesterday and a 16 zips up, fits on the hips and boobs but soo baggy on my waist. Size 14 zips up but I look like I have litterally rolled myself in it haha!!

Well done for doing so great!!
Sure you look fab in the dress!

Hi Diary,

Well so far so good. I have been 100% so far this week. I havent got on the scales once so i am very proud of myself indeed!! Not getting on the scales has made such a differnce. I am actually strting to like me and not constantly thinking about numbers on the scales. Its even made me try harder to stay 100% yipeeeeeeee

I am out with the girls for a meal tonight. Thsi will be a real test. I am going to have either chicken and new potaotes or a salad of some sort. I dont wat to have any blips at all this week as i have a few wedding's to go to.

Ordered a size 10 dress from asos. its gorgeous but unfortunately doesnt fit around my boobs :( so i had to reorder a size 12. Im ok with it though as it wasnt tight around the waist.

So far today i have had 1 x bar, 1 x shakes, 1 x snack a jack and 1 litre of water. I am feeling very hungry today but i will not give in lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Thanks Lotty xxx How are you getting on hun?

Morning diary,

Well well well!! lol. Last night was a blast but shouldnt of had wine...my head is banging!!! and wine has soooooo many calories in it :( oh well whats done is done. I may have had slightly over with my meal but i dont think my choice was that bad. In the past, if going out for a meal i wouldve chosen chips, steak, burger with a big fat pudding yest last night i had Pate for starter, duck salad for main and a slice of birthday cake. Ok so maybe i shouldnt of had the cake but my choice want that bad was it?

Im nervous as i havent been near the scales. Normally i would weigh in the morning to see if it had done any damage but as i am staying away i have no idea if it was ok. Ill soon find out on saturday.

I havent been running at all this week as been sooo busy. I really do need to get back into it as it makes me feel sluggish if i dont.

Oh well i am still happy with myself at the moment so all is good

Has anyone ever tried Lipobind? I have jsut brought some but i am now concerned. I reviewed it and there were some really good comments but ive now heard some horror stories of oil leaking from you back passage eeewwwwwwww! Can anyone help?

i really think you would make yourself ill if you took lipobind as you havent got tht much more to lose it probably isnt worth the grief you could have.

you can take lipobind to maintain weight as well not just for losing bg amounts. Have you heard anything about it then? x

Hi diary,

it thought i would come on here as im struggling a bit tonight. i have had my ww meal with some salad and a pint of water and i am still feeling extrmely hungry. Im not having my evening snack coz of what i had last night. i am really tired as well which is making me grumpy :(

i feel really stressed out :( is anyone around for a chat? x

Hi hun,

I went to bed at 9pm with no snacking yipeeeeeeeeee xx Feeling extremely hungry today though :(. Ive had 2 x green tea, 1 x black coffee and 1 litre of water. Just about to have my 1st shake :(

Hey Dione, hope you had a good day!
Just a quick que, how do you find green tea? i drink loooooaaadddsss of tea, but i like it milky :S i know green tea is good for your motabalism too so thinking about swapping, what does it taste like??
x

I drink green tea, it's not as great as normal tea but it's good for me so I force it down!

I found that when I started drinking it I only liked it reall weak.... It was a case of pour the hot water over the tea bag then take it straight out (with no brewing time) now I've got used to it like it a little stronger!

It's relativly cheap to buy hayles... Get a small box and give it a go! I make sure I get de-caf green tea to be extra healthy.... Think it's twinings I have!

Back