~> My Slimming World Diary - By Abigail'sMummy <~

^^^ I have an ice-cream scoop..

Girls help me get back on track!! Fallen off the wagon AGAIN. Weighed this morning and I am still the same weight. Just goes to show I dont gain weight easily at all so I must have been eating so much rubbish before..to gain all the weight I did.

Need a low syn week and exercise. Treat days is a big no no!

Hey darling.

I had about 5 days last week with no syns so it is possible to curb the synnage :)

Just plan your meals and make them syn free and keep the naughty snacks in a liked cupboard and give someone the key! Lol

Rozie x

Why don't u lost yr favourite foods/meals and then decide which day they suit best. I.e if u love jacket potato with cheese and beans - plan a green day so u can have double hex a of cheese! :)

Get lots of yr favourite fruits for snacks and look at having different hex's than normal!

Set yrself an insentive - every half stone lost recieved a treat??

Just some ideas I have used in the past xx

Thank you for the ideas girls, I always do better when I plan my meals.

I have decided I am going to stick with a 10 syn a day week for the next week. Today was another day off, I have taken advantage of not gaining and STS but I know my luck will run out. So whether I like it or not, I am back on it tomorow. Done a food shop online this evening tooday and will carry on with EE because I just find it easy lol. Will do my Zumba at least 3 times this week. Weigh in 1 st Feb, so no sneaky weigh ins at all. This is the promise I have made myself. Would like to lose 3lbs! Ambitious, but least then I will only be 4 lbs over my target for this month. (I wanted to be 15 stone 13 for the 1st Feb. Its not going to happen..unless I go on the Master Cleanse and I cant be bothered with that right now. Although I am thinking of a cleanse for my half term break off college. I know there is a lot of controversy about it, but I once did 30 days on it. I felt so healthy afterwards! But its not for the faint hearted, especially since you dont eat for 30 days lol. I also didnt gain the weight back either...The only thing I dont like about Slimming World, dare I say it..and I LOVE slimming world is that people (including myself in the past ) gain weight back so quick! So, it doesnt really seem any different from any diet, but I will always stay with slimming world because it really isnt a diet, its just healthy eating so maybe its just our metabolism in general. If we have a weight issue, we will have to keep on top of it for life I think..

Oh gosh, Im now thinking about the master cleanse..If I do it, I will definitely wait till my half term. No more than 7 days at most though. I need to run on a bit more than lemons when Im doing nursery runs in the morning with my little girl..

Last edited:
Never heard of master cleanse before... But not eating for 30 days???????????? Are you not in the hospital by the end of it?

You must tell us more!

I will dig out a link to the pdf version of the book. You exist on lemons, filtered water, grade b maple syrup and cayenne pepper basically. Like I said, its not for the faint hearted. More for the crazy lol . But I lost 3 stone in 30 days on it, I didnt get a pound back..

Tracking for today

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Tomato Pasta & Bacon with veg.

Dinner - Chicken 'Pizza' Melts..basically pizza without the dough! Had brown roll bread on the bottom of the topping if you know what I mean. I had syn free chips with it, and some salad.

Snacks: Wotsits! lol. Diet Lemonade..Will have a mullerlite yoghurt later if I feel peckish.

Oh and I found out I passed my chemistry exam with distinction!!! Wooop!

But I also failed my biology exam, but resitting that in the next week..So odd emotions today, only failed biology marginally so not too upset about it.

Congrats!!! sounds like u did brill!
Don;t worry about re-sitting, u will do fine! xxx

Thank you girls. Right well Im back..went off track again yesterday as I got some bad news..

Rejection from one of my medical school applications so I ended up going to a wine bar and getting very very drunk..lol.

But woke up this morning, dusted myself off and ready to get back on track. I also have 3 more applications to go so I am hoping to god one of them at least will interview me..

Off to do a food shop and I am going to do a read around today on red days, and later this evening I WILL catch up on the gazillion threads I have subscribed too and havent had a chance to check.

Oh and I am still the same weight!? :confused: I guess the stress of exams has just evened it all out.

Looking forward to being back on track today..

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs 1 wholemeal slice of bread (2 syns for butter)

Lunch - Ham & Cheese Pasta (made with skimmed milk HEXA)

Dinner - Steak, Mash, Peas & Sweetcorn & gravy (2 syns)

Snack - Mullerlite yoghurt & Walkers Baked Crisps (5 syns)

Total Syns: 9

Last edited:
Anyone know why on red days, beans carry so much syns? Im just looking at a recipe on slimmingworld online and haricot beans carry a lot of syns. Its not exactly a double cheeseburger is it? Hmmm, think I may stick with EE.

Ok shopping bought, food menu for the whole week sorted out. Feeling well and truely back on track. Kept within syn total today too. Really need to lose 2.5lbs a week now. I tend to lose 2 without any exercise thinking that if I exercise 3-4 times a week on zumba I may be able to lose 3lbs a week that would make me back down to my pre pregnancy weight for my little girls 2nd birthday. I would be chuffed to bits!! Really want to go for it, and start working out as I havent really exercised since starting this diet and still managed to lose almost a stone but want to really accelerate the weight loss. I know only exercise can do that.

So starting from tomorrow, I will do 1 hours Zumba exercise minimum 3-4 days a week.

Ok 1 hours exercise done today! :D

Breakfast - 1 Birdseye waffle (2 & 1/2 syns, scrambled eggs and beans.

Lunch - Wholemeal roll with cheese (HEXA & HEXB) and tuna mayo Jacket Potato (hungry!) The mayo was extra light, so 0.5 syns for the one tablespoon. I had a side salad with it. Grapes. 1 teaspoon of butter in Jacket (2 syns)

Dinner - Spag Bol

Snacks - Mullerlite Yoghurt.

Will have a mini twister ice lolly later (2.5 syns)

Did not think this was even possible, but I am ill AGAIN..:( Flu, sore throat and everything?!!! I was only ill last week and it has come back. Feeling really sorry for myself today as I have an essay due in on Wednesday and havent even started it. Went on the scales and it said I was 16 stone 4 (2lb loss) its probably due to my sickness so I am not counting it till official weigh in next week. Going to try and muddle through today..but its not been a good month.

Food so far today

Breakfast - Bacon sandwich (HEXB) a little ketchup. (1 syn)

The waffle was just 2.5 syns? That's not bad if you want something a little naughty.. Well it'd feel naughty to me anyway.. Will put them on the shopping list next week.

You're ill again? Your immune system must be down so you need to stock up on vitamins that'll boost it... Stews doesn't help either.. Try to rest as much as you can sweetie xx

Wow has it really been 3 days since I last updated well I am all better now but diet has only really been on track again today but I am still a STS. I really need to sort myself out, and get back on track again. My illness, rejection from medical school, failing an exam..has really messed up my emotions this month I think..

Ok well yesterday was GOOD!! Woop Woop Abigail'sMummy is officially back on it! Really to crack on now......will track for today later..feeling positive!

Back