1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My slimming world journey is about to begin :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by wannashedthosepounds:-), 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. So here goes.... After reaching my goal weight on a different plan and then gaining back 1 stone of my loss I have decided I may need a change!! Am joining slimming world this evening!!
    Bought the magazine today and it sounds to good to be true!! But am gonna be positive and give it a go!
    I wanna lose bout 1 stone (maybe more when I get there, but my first goal is 1 stone) wish me luck :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FlowerBunny

FlowerBunny Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World for the win! Good luck... lots of support on here! I know how it feels to lose the weight and then put it back on again (and i put it all back on - and some more... LOTS MORE)!

So good luck and enjoy! Its fabulous :) x
  4. Keza88

Keza88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good Luck I really enjoy SW at first I didn't think it would work but I have lost 10 and a ┬Żlb in 4 weeks so it must be doing something right, when you join they give you free access to the website which is worth having a look at as there is so much on there and loads of recipes to try. Just have fun with it thats whats got me through so far :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.