my slimming world plan

mickiesal

well i decided that the whole family needed to do it so I did syn value sheets and week plans to keep track and weekly weight loss charts, i think it's safe to say I'm the only one sticking to it properly, although my mom is doing well, i think my sister lost all interest and my dad is just eating healthier. My mom used to go to slimming world with my nan, but stopped when my nan died. I'd occasionally go to the meetings as there was no one to look after me i was only really young though, about 11. But i actually did do it for about two weeks and my mom said to allow myself 20 syns as i was younger and I lost 8 pounds in the week. So here I am about 5 years later and sticking to it and finding it really easy. Although i am doing the old way i don't really understand this extra easy and all that but it's working. i'm finding it really easy this time I even went to the chinese sunday and lost 4 pounds that week from saving up 90 syns. I'm also not weighing myself, we go on the wii fit once a week to track out weight loss without looking at our weight. I don't know why i just think i'll get to a point where i feel happy with myself without needing to know my weight. Although I'm quite a fussy eater and seeing as I'm new to this site I would appreciate any simple easy low syn recipes. Not too complicated because i won't feel motivated enough to cook LOL. Sorry about my rant just thought i'd familiarise myself with everyone LOL. Thanks, mickie x

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss.

You certainly seem very motivated.

Try the recipe thread farther up, there are loads of recipes on there for you to look through, so I'm sure you will find something. X

keep it up as for recipes i find concocting in the kitchen fun one of my favourite syn free meals is roasted peppers garlic and red onion blended and then stirred into pasta its quick syn free and requires very little skill

Thankyou and yeah i have started to collect the recipes off the thread I realised I should have posted this is the newbie forum oops, I'm not good with forums I'll learn I'm a better facebooker :L and I think the motivation comes from getting everyone to do it, when everyone living together is wanting to loose weight it just makes it more fun and easier to do x

Back