Running in here first before I read anywhere else.
I have a job interview tomorrow and have been trying on clothes to wear for it.
I have four suits in various sizes (including one with 2 pairs of trousers in different sizes) and when I went for an interview in April the largest was snug.
Well today the smallest fits me and that is what I will be wearing tomorrow :p

So then I went and tried on some other "put away" clothes and two more summer tops have been reclassified as "fits me now and looks good". And also my favourite coat/jacket....a large flower print in cotton also fits. It would be better with an extra inch gone form my waist but it looks respectable on me.

So Im happy and will be comfortable at my interview....unlike the first one where I couldn't breath and had to sit up tall to stop the trouser button popping.

that's great. best of luck for the interview x x

Hi,

my positive for today is that I've planned what I'm eating for the day. feel so much more in control when there's a plan, I'm much less likely to make bad choices.

x x

That's what works for me too. I've gone from being a get home from work and thinking what shall I have dinner person to a plan a week ahead person on this diet :)

My positive for the day is that one of my colleagues said to me that "if I lose any more weight I will fall down the grate if it rains...." believe me no one has ever felt the need to use that saying in reference to me before lol

wow just noticed how much you've lost. that's amazing, massive well done.

x x

Skinny red jeans size 12 today and a matching bra and knickers.

Thanks....size 12 sounds good to most but at under 5 feet I shouldn't be any bigger than a size 8. Top is still a 16 but we are all slowly going in the right direction.

My small positive for today, I was just doing the laundry and realised that I now own and fit into 3 sets of matching bra and knickers. It might seem silly to some but for me this is a big thing, a regular bra rather than something that looks like surgical support.

I've actually noticed that I fit into my bras much better than before, im a bit top heavy one of my bras is a size 18 even though im a size 14 or sometimes 12 Tshirt so that just shows how I have problems with bras, I never buy sets.

Today I was picking out some work trousers for my new job and I just about fit into a size 14 and it wasnt tight it was a nice fit. I don't think I could have done that before, I also felt good when I looked in the mirror which I dont always feel like that infront on the mirrors! I am definitely improving its just a very slow journey but it doesn't matter I have improved. ;-)

I start a new job today and have a selection of respectable clothes to wear.

Back