My Social Life

Jim

Big Boy
I'm out again with work on Thursday night, we are off to the Ha Ha bar and grill on Broad street, here's the menu choices.

Evening Menu - Please tick the box or highlight you choice:
Starter: Soup of the Day - served with cheese bread 
Chicken Satay Skewers - served with peanut sauce, coriander and dressed seasonal leaves 
Chicken Liver, Pork and Heather Honey Pate - served with sticky onion relish and cheese bread 
Tomato Bruschetta - served on toasted ciabatta, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil with fresh basil 

Main: 8oz British Sirloin - served with skinny chips, grilled plum tomato and a lamb’s lettuce garnish 
Lemon & Garlic Chicken - served with skinny chips, slow roasted plum tomatoes and lamb lettuce leaf 
Scottish Salmon – served with seasonal vegetables, potatoes and a lime & coriander butter 
Portobello Mushrooms - baked Portobello mushroom, filled with mixed beans and tomato 

Saturday, I'm out on the lash in Nottingham, it's a stag do so that'll be fun. Mind the groom to be has been married twice before, you'd think he'd of learned his lesson by now wouldn't you. LOL

Oooohhhh, I'd have to go for Chicken satay skewers & the salmon (without pots) I think!!

Think your mate loves a stag do by the sounds of things!

I'm drooling :cry: You;re gonna have a great time - I'll just stick with my 3 cups of salad, don't worry about me Jim LOL

Drool .... I LURVE the haha chicken liver pate ... it's lush!

Mmmm I think chicken satay and then the salmon too. but if not on atkins would be the pate and the steak :D

I've chosen the Pate and the steak. :D, I'm going on induction for this week, that should hlp with the weight gain.

mmm yum yum x

good choice jim wont hurt to have a change good idea doing induction for a week see you do it for xmas too looking through all the old post

yes I do Linda, I have quite a hectic social life so I need to plan ahead, or I'd be right back where I started. :)

sounds yum! have a great time
(you didnt mention all the guiness you would be consuming lol)

LOL, no it'll be red wine and G&T on a night out Missy. :D

Back