• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My southbeach diet diary :-)

slimming-girl

Silver Member
S: 16st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st10lb(4.44%)
After much thought and consideration I have decided to return to my new years resolution of loose weight the southbeach diet way, I've spent many a times jumping on and off the Cambridge diet and its not helping me get to where I want to be, yes initially I'm doing great then I self sabotage eat rubbish and feel upset and commence a vicious circle. I have pcos so low gi seems to be the way to go so that I can get a healthy bmi stabilised blood sugars and hopefully ttc a baby but I want a more balanced diet and a healthy bmi for my health and baby health. Hope to have company on here for support xx I paid for the southbeach diet web and it's been a god send for meal planning and shopping lists. I have 4 stone 4 to loose for a bmi of 25 and I'd like to go an extra stone on top of that but as soon as I hit 25 il be trying :) x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Breakfast - western omlette = egg peppers and cheese
Dinner chicken pistachio salad :)

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Just done a nice 4 mile walk it was bliss :) tuna steaks for tea yum yum

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Ahh nice bit I sunshine, did an hour of yoga and I will brave a 4 mile walk later with the dog. Breakfast was turkey rashers and eggs and dinner was the Cobb salad it was lovely. Is there anyone else out there?

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
S: 200lb C: 137lb G: 150lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 63lb(31.5%)
Hello. :) I'm reading. :) I don't strictly follow SBD but I use a lot of their recipes in my own low GI plan! You seem to be doing really well.

In fact I posted to tech support the other day as I'm not sure why SBD isn't a subforum of the GI support forum. It's a bit less quiet there!

woodmouse

Gold Member
Thanks for the ref to the GI forum, Plumfoodie. I've just paid them a visit and think it could be a good source of extra tips and recipes which fit into the SB way. And as you say, it does seem a bit livelier there!

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
S: 200lb C: 137lb G: 150lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 63lb(31.5%)
woodmouse said:
Thanks for the ref to the GI forum, Plumfoodie. I've just paid them a visit and think it could be a good source of extra tips and recipes which fit into the SB way. And as you say, it does seem a bit livelier there!
:) new folks always welcome! I'm going to do a week of SBD myself but going to post in my low GI diary since it's all related.

If you think it would be useful to move SBD sub-forum into the low GI forum, you could add a comment to my request in tech support? Personally it makes sense to me. :)

plum x