my story so far :)

xzoelouisex

Hi everyone. So thought I would introduce myself and share my success with cambridge diet so far....not at goal yet but it feels so much closer now!! I started september last year I was at my heaviest from having a baby and generally over eating and feeling miserable. My baby boy was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at 5 weeks old and It took me a long time to address my weight issue. Eventually a holiday to tenerife in august last year and the fact i had to ask for a seat belt extender and the sight of my holiday photos was enough to put me into shock of how big I was becoming and I thought my baby needs me to be fit and healthy to take care of him. So i had heard about Cambridge diet and so I took the plunge and that is where my journey began. I am so much happier now. So far I have lost 5 and a half stone and I feel great for having done so!! Cambridge is great and im so glad I made the decision to start!! :) x here is some photos x

ForumRunner_20130411_150247.png

ForumRunner_20130411_150303.png

ForumRunner_20130411_150313.png

ZoeLouise! You can really see the weight loss!! I've just started the diet again and I was thinking about picking up the phone and stuffing some food down me but looking at your pictures I can see the diet works! This is a real inspiration!

ZoeLouise! You can really see the weight loss!! I've just started the diet again and I was thinking about picking up the phone and stuffing some food down me but looking at your pictures I can see the diet works! This is a real inspiration!

Thank you :) im really glad its an inspiration! Weigh in day is Monday and im still going strong :) x

Back