my story

methenie

methenie from london.
:eek: hi i decided today to say something about me .

first my english is not good
secondly , like i enjoy to read other stories about succes diet i thing , my can help someone also .

I did start CD diet in februry 2006 in februry , but i did stop 3 months after , i was 24 stones , separate from my ex hunsband and alone with 2 babies ( one is autistic )

i did restart in september 2006 and now we are in january and i am at 15 stones .

I fell great , i dont walk i fly ... :rolleyes:

Now i look not to far to be at 11 stones this is my target ..hope in juilly for summer time .

this is 9 stones away ... never never again .
when i look myself now , i take time to realise its me ..
at 14 stones im going to start sport , swimming etc...

this is to show its possible ... for every one to do this diet

fight fight and fight again and you will see the result !

good luck to everyone and thank for this forum , where everyone can read and post mess .

well done to everyone !!! be proud .

Nell ;)

WOW Methenie you have done so well. What an incredible acheivement to have lost 9 stone. Please post any before and after photo's you may have. I look forward to sharing the rest of your journey with you. What an inspiration.

You have done so fantastic since you started!! This diet is not easy and to be able to do this while you have 2 children to look after speaks volumes about the determination you have!

I'm sure you will be at your target for the summer!!

I am so impressed. This is a very hard diet to follow and you have shown real commitment. I agree with you it is easier to start exercising when you are that bit lighter. Good luck with that side too. 9 stones is a wonderfull achievement for you.

1238.gif
WOW Nell!!!

DRUM ROLL))))))))))))))))))))))))Congratulations on your 9 stone loss!!!!
yikes.gif
jumping0045.gif

That is so impressive!!!

You are totally inspirational:D :D :D

With all you have been going through you have proved it can be done!
party-smiley-020.gif

Love Mini xxx

It is good to hear other peoples experiences. At times when I wonder whether this diet is really for me, when I can be eating luxious food, I find another reason why it is good for me.

9st is a huge loss, which required strength and determination. Congratulations and good luck for your next stage and active plans.

:eek: hi i decided today to say something about me .

first my english is not good
secondly , like i enjoy to read other stories about succes diet i thing , my can help someone also .

I did start CD diet in februry 2006 in februry , but i did stop 3 months after , i was 24 stones , separate from my ex hunsband and alone with 2 babies ( one is autistic )

i did restart in september 2006 and now we are in january and i am at 15 stones .

I fell great , i dont walk i fly ... :rolleyes:

Now i look not to far to be at 11 stones this is my target ..hope in juilly for summer time .

this is 9 stones away ... never never again .
when i look myself now , i take time to realise its me ..
at 14 stones im going to start sport , swimming etc...

this is to show its possible ... for every one to do this diet

fight fight and fight again and you will see the result !

good luck to everyone and thank for this forum , where everyone can read and post mess .

well done to everyone !!! be proud .

Nell ;)

Hi Methanie,

What a GREAT story. Thanks for sharing this, it's sooo... good! Keep up the good work.

Love CC

Hello Nell,

I've just read through your previous threads to get to know you and I am so impressed with just how much you have achieved.

Being a single parent with two young children is a big struggle, especially as one has autism too.

I am glad that you have found this site because, as you have found out, there is a lot of wisdom here.

We are all struggling with food issues every day like you, and all grateful to have a place were we can write our deepest thoughts and feelings without feeling misunderstood.

Often our families (and other people) don't understand why we have problems with food, and they can often make things worse with their comments and 'advice'.

You are not alone with your struggle, and don't ever forget that.

Have you been able to get support with your autistic child? I know that this can be a struggle on its own!

Good luck Nell.

Wow - truly amazing and very inspirational. You have done really very well and thank you so much for sharing that with us :0)

You have made me cry.

You have done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well to lose so much and your determination to continue is fantastic, even though you have had a difficult situation to deal with (separation) and looking after your children, which I am sure at times may not be easy on your own, you are still focused to lose another 9 stone.

And here I am struggling with CD and only on day 3. I had a blip this morning and thought "what the hell, I'll pack it in". I was moaning cos I can't go out with friends for meals, etc, missing their birthday celebrations (temptation too much). Basically, just feeling sorry for myself.

I also have a daughter, she's 6. We are both healthy and we have a good family life together, just the two of us. No major worries.

After reading your story, I went to watch her playing and thought "I WILL CONTINUE, I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT, if not for me, for her". I want to go cycling with her, rollerblading even. LOL that should be good. But most importantly I want to watch her grow up and take part in her life, if I keep going the way I am, I Will keep gaining weight, I will have a heart attack or won't be able to leave the house.

So thank you for making me realise what's important. I now have my a$$ in gear.

:) thanks for all your post !!!!

i will post a picture soon to show you the result
when im going to be at 14 stones i will post pictures promis .

good luck for everyone

thanks again .

Wow, Well done, 9 stone loss is amazing :)

x

Well done and stay strong.

Back