My Struggle xx

On day 2 of cambridge diet today and have really struggled :cry:!! Should have waited until tomorrow to start really as had a family gathering today with all my favourite food. Happy to say I managed to resist but it took all of my willpower. Hopefully it'll get easier xxx:):p

Well you should then be very proud of yourself, to have determination and willpower especially only two days in is brilliant. I'm not sure I could have managed. It does get easier I promise, I'm on day 39 now and it has gone by so quick. :) xx

Day 48 today for me I am not going to lie I get bored but hunger is never there really after first 10 days. You get great results and results is all I want now. Good luck on your journey you will do it x

I purposely chose a really hard week to start so that if I got over that then I would be able to deal with anything. That was in January & I'm having my 810 week starting today. Actual food & I couldn't care less about eating. Stick with it, I've lost 36lbs & after the first 2 wks haven't really felt deprived.

stick with it an mayb look at having something ss+ to eat if u have to eat its hard but remember it b worth it xx

Well done to you. I also started this week and it has been a struggle but its definitely going to be worth it. I have a big family dinner today but i won't eating anything but my soup

Aw thanks for the support, I feel much better today and not hungry, so hopefully things will improve! lol! xxx

Well day 5 today!! proud Ive got this far and happy to say yesterday and today have been the easiest so far!! Got WI Thursday so hoping for a good loss :)) xxx

Well done you are doing great. It def get loads easier. I am on week 9 and lost 37 lb does get boring but can always have a ss plus meal now and then to ease the boredom its so nice to have clothes too big than always too small x x

Back