Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My substitutes to food, since I started Lighterlife

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Mini_Me, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Mini_Me

Mini_Me LighterLife Returner

Start Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi All,

I started LL on May 1st, I'm currently in development, and i have lost 6.5 stones. Its been a great experience, and I have learned so much from the counselling sessions...

I wanted to share with you that I have two new passions in my life, since starting LL:

Coffee and Cooking (of all things!)

I just love cooking now, and I cook for my wife and kids regularly. I get all excited about food - but not how I used to before, just about cooking it and seeing if my wife and 3 kids enjoy it or not! (Young kids are the best food critics, worse than Gordon Ramsay). I don't even feel the desire to eat it - I get my wife to be the taster :)

And now, since Coffee is allowed, I have developed a real pallate for coffee - I bought my own coffee machine and have fun trying out lots of different coffees...

What kind of substitutes/hobbies have you all discovered since starting LL??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    just want to say congrates on you weight loss thats fab!! im pleased you have learnt alot through ll on eating habbits im only on day 4 now so food is a long way off for me hopefully i will do as well you ! well done again

4. Mini_Me

Mini_Me LighterLife Returner

Start Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks Mini.

I wish you the best too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.