My SW Journey by Hayley J x

HELLO EVERYONE!

Not been on for ages!! Lost the plot a bit the last week or so, didnt go for my WI last week, and nearly didn't go last night until I got a kick up the backside from one of my clients who is also a SW member! I'm so glad I went because I'd actually lost 2lb! Thought if I came on here again it will keep me on track!

So still been going to the gym feeling so much better for going, cant believe how much more energy I've got! Hubby told me I'm looking better for it aswell so feeling good for that! got Centre Parcs in 4 weeks and America in 5!

3rd time lucky. it doesn't want me to reply to you Hayley keeps kicking me off the site :cry:

Well done on your weightloss hun. We are here to help you sweetie and if busy you don't have to read all our diaries sweetie its optional ;)

Have fab time at Center Parcs. Can I come? I love it there

Aww thanks guys, I feel much better for coming on here. Determined again to lose before I go away. Would be lovely to get another half stone off before. Think I'm hoping for a bit much but it might make me stick to plan a bit better!
I love center parcs too, not been for years and i cant wait! feel free to come with! Got 2 right skinny minis coming! Dreading swimming with them lol!!

Hey Haylz, just been reading your diary. Well done on you loss and i hope you are having a good day. Well done on keeping the gym up. I go for a few weeks, then it dwindles into nothing :(. Was looking at your food diaries and wondered how you made the SW pizza on the red day?
Good luck, im sure you will look fab for Center Parcs and America! xx

Back