My SW Journey!.... so far

Amazing story Allie you have done soo well i'm so proud of you and very thankful for putting your before and afters and progress on facebook as thats what inspired me to lose weight!!

Thank you soooo much from the bottom of my heart you showed me it can be done! You look absolutely stunning!

I remember i told my mum i'm joining Slimming world next week (usually it's her nagging me that i gotta do something about my weight) and i asked her to come with me as i was scared... she came with me for the first 3 sessions and then i felt confident to stay with everyone on my own at group they were and are soooo friendly, i love it! xx

That's fabulous, well done.
i'm in the same boat as you were, luckily my consultant is great and my Mum comes to classes with me for support.

I've tried every diet going and coming to SW was my last attempt before surgery and I feel so happy now, looking at your story and others is really inspiring me to keep going.
I want to be inspiring other new starters this time next year

Amazing story and thanks for the inspiration. Congratulations, you are such a success

Brilliant and if you reach other people who may be feeling the same way as you and might think about not going back then you will inspire them too. Congratulations on your new found confidence you deserve it :)

Back