Extra Easy My SW road to losing 79 1/2lb.....6lb gone, 73 1/2lb to go.....

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hello All,

Well here I am again!! I have been here too many times to count, been on too many diets to count but the truth is, there has to be an end to all this, I have spent all my adult life on a diet of some kind and I have had enough now, I am 37 years old for goodness sakes!!.... SW is my last diet and I will make it count!!

I have had great success on SW in the past (was even a consultant for a little while!!) So I know it works, I know how to do it and I have no excuses!! I am currently week 5 and have so far lost 6lb but I have had to miss this weeks weigh in so hoping for a good loss on my usual weigh day on Monday.

I do have some medical conditions and take a lot of medication so my losses are not huge, but a loss is a loss right?!

So here goes......79.5lb to go in total, 6lb gone already and today this leaves me 73.5lb to go!!

Lets do this!!

Wish me luck xxx

Hey! Good luck, you certainly sound like you got this! :D

Hi,

here to subscribe :)

best of luck getting to your goal weight.

I feel the same about being on different diets most of my adult life. Hoping sw is it for me.

x x

Thank you ... another her 1 1/2lb closer xx

Quick update, had weigh in yesterday and I lost 1 1/2lb 7 1/2lb lost and 73lb to go ... so got my first half stone award xxx

Back