My SW Weight Loss Diary

Wed 16.02.11

Breakfast: Muller Light & Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB)

Mid Morning: Tea & Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)

Lunch: Cup of pasta - Tomato & herb Flav. 2X Carrs Origianl Melts (2 syns) & 1 X Laughing Cow Extra Light (HEA) . Hartleys No Added Sugar Jelly

Dinner: Potatoes & loads of turnip.
Had grinds this evening so dinner was a real rush

Snack: 2 X Rich Tea bisc, fruit salad made with Melon, apple, pear & pineapple and 4 tick tacs.

Last edited:
we are allowed our wee treats, i lost 5 1/2 pounds this week and im headin away at the weekend so im expecting a gain but if we dont treat ourselves we wont stick to it x

Thur 17.02.11

Bfast: Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB) was a little late gettin up this morning.

Lunch: Brown Bread sandwich with 2 slices of ham (must point the bread later). Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB), a pear & muller light.

Snack:

Dinner:

I'm kinda gutted as I dont think I will make group tonight. I know it hasnt been a great week as I went off the rails at the weekend, but I feel going to group will help me stay focused this wkend.
I have a family gathering tonight that I totally forgot about and of course there will be all sorts of yummy food on display, my aunt always makes a massive cheese cake for family gatherings and she will be forcing us all to eat it. Need to stay strong & say No but I will have to go straight after work so that means no dinner - its going to be a real though job to keep my hands off the goodies.

I decided to pop to group last night just for the WI and not stay for Image Therapy as I didnt have time and I am very pleased to say I had a loss :) 2lb gone :)
I was really shocked as I wasnt expecting it at all, seeing I ate so SO much junk food at the weekend.
I'm absolutely delighted and its help motivate me for this week - which is going to be great :)

I even managed to stay away from my aunts famous cheesecake last night and opted for her applepie instead - I thought hi Apples are free he he.
Really going to try my best to keep on track this week.

Fri 18th Feb

Breakfast: Muller Light

Mid Morn: Asda Fruit sald with Pineapple, Kiwi, Melon & grapes

Lunch:

Dinner:

Snack:

This week I've decided I am going to fully educate myself on Super Free foods. I bought a Food Directory at group last night, I am have been studying hard all morning lol.
I am going to include as many of these foods as possible into my diet this week and I actually dont think it will be that hard as loads of my fav fruits etc have the magic "s" beside them.

I am also going to try extra hard to try and drink water. This is something I've tried so many times before but have failed. I know I said I would do this earlier in the week but the big guns are out now :)

Back