My syns and how many syns??

Hmmm if I had no syns all week, am i allowed to use all of the syns up at the weekends??

And how many syns in a full bottle of red wine ???

Thanks
Anne

I am still fairly new to the diet, but you are advised to eat all your syns 5-15 daily with a maximum of 105 for the week, if you don't eat your syns and you reach a plateau and stop losing weight then you will have nothing to fall back on, if you regularly eat your syns you can cut back on them to kick start your weight loss again if you need to.

I am not sure about how many syns in a bottle of wine, and I don't know whether you can eat your syns all in one day or in a weekend, but someone on here will advise you.

Good Luck with your WI.

Thank you!! I have found a real shortage in information on the SW site and it is quite complicated to navigate. I did tesco online last year and that was a doddle and it had its own forums so SW is a bit of a disappointment.

I am happy to do without syns to be honest and have found that the free foods are enough BUT i love a drink at the weekend and I know that I can have wine but not sure if saving up syns and taking them at the weekend will stop progress.

I know that i should stop drinking full stop but as a bottle of red is my only vice then i struggle to give it up - its hard work this weight loss thing.

Thank you!!

Oh and what a fabby weight loss you have had so far, I wish i could loose that much in a week - I only expect to loose a couple of LBs but will be so happy with that.

Anne

Bottle of red wine averages out to about 27 syns chick x

Back